Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Amn_Bly

Drives: IBM 2LT A6
Send a message via Skype™ to Amn_Bly
5th gen owners are chill

Been driving around a little over a month now and noticed a lot of other camaro on the road. However those driving 5th gens, here in South central PA, have been very cool, sorry i have had a few a-holes when i tried to wave to driving mostly 3rd gens around here. Every one, SS or other, has given me a thumbs up, a wave, or something. I find it interesting, like last night, I was getting out of my car picking up some friends to go out for the night, and a v6 ABM camaro drive by honked and put the thumbs up out the window, i thumbed up back to return the favor. It seems like the fever to own one of a fifth gen is something all of us can help each other...well embrace . It is almost as bad as the fever for more cowbell.
Amn_Bly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
So far I have had alot of Camaro owners give me the thumbs up, I return the favor as well. Regardless of which generation, we all drive a Camaro.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
purplhaizcraz3

Drives: 2010 2LT CHEVY CAMARO BABY!!!!
Majority of 5th gens I see are LSs and LTs. So the day when I see my first SS driving on the road, I was pretty much wetting my pants with excitement. And to my amazement, we ended up side by side at a red light. I kept looking over, throwing him thumbs up, waving, devil horns, you name it, but the guy just looked over at me, kind of gave me a "what're you looking at" look and when the light turned green, he slammed the gas and was gone. Really got under my skin for some reason. I don't care if you don't want to acknowledge me, but don't look at me and then give me the look like someone just gave you a dirty sanchez.
purplhaizcraz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplhaizcraz3 View Post
Majority of 5th gens I see are LSs and LTs. So the day when I see my first SS driving on the road, I was pretty much wetting my pants with excitement. And to my amazement, we ended up side by side at a red light. I kept looking over, throwing him thumbs up, waving, devil horns, you name it, but the guy just looked over at me, kind of gave me a "what're you looking at" look and when the light turned green, he slammed the gas and was gone. Really got under my skin for some reason. I don't care if you don't want to acknowledge me, but don't look at me and then give me the look like someone just gave you a dirty sanchez.
That was totally un cool of him. There is a bad apple in all baskets.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
green man

Drives: 1SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplhaizcraz3 View Post
Hey wait, that was me...
Old 06-04-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
daphatgrant
June '10

Drives: '10 2SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amn_Bly View Post
It is almost as bad as the fever for more cowbell.
Nothing is quite that bad .

(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
daphatgrant is offline   Reply With Quote