Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #15
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Any chance the 6 camaros seen driving southward are headed to Orlando (or are in Orlando?) for the auto show next week?
UCF w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #16
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
it's on its way back from Sao Paolo -- and arrives in Los Angeles tonight......the challenge is to get it thru Customs in time to make the San Fran show -- may not get there until Saturday nite or Sunday nite.....
Can it make a pit stop in Lake Charles?

Last edited by CWI; 11-20-2008 at 10:47 PM.
CWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:09 PM   #17
mjwaldschm

Drives: 2001 Camaro Convert
Send a message via AIM to mjwaldschm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
it's on its way back from Sao Paolo -- and arrives in Los Angeles tonight......the challenge is to get it thru Customs in time to make the San Fran show -- may not get there until Saturday nite or Sunday nite.....
Scott/fbodfather,

Would it be possible to post an update when the vert clears customs. It has been real slim pickens here in Northern California for seeing these vehicles. And if the camaro doesn't make it to SF this weekend it will be the second year in a row that the show promoters heavily advertised the vehicle as being there, only to pay the entrance fee, practicially run to the Chevy display and no Camaro. I can't take the heartbreak again! Especially if it is the convertible this time! Although it would be great if they had a coupe and a convertible. I want the convertible really really bad (since I already have an 01 convertible and LOVE IT) but waiting another year may prove unbearable so a coupe with sunroof might be the alternative. So would really like to see the difference so I can get my order in
mjwaldschm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #18
D1BADZ
hmmmmm

Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
IM in the same boat F-bodfather

IM in the same boat F-bodfather, i think it was 2 years ago we had bumblebee and I was courageous enough to jump the display and sit inside.

Thats when I noticed the roush display, couldnt believe the doors where unlocked, but I let you know i spent 10 seconds in there before getting kicked out.

But norcal especially bay AREa is a great DMA and sales should be great here,
we just need to see them in person.

I hope the coupe get there I want to see it again, I guess Ill wait till end of show to go and pray it makes it through customs to get there.
D1BADZ is offline   Reply With Quote