Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

View Poll Results: What do you think?
love it 258 38.22%
hate it 417 61.78%
Voters: 675. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2009, 04:08 PM   #575
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
I am going to pull this out. I didnt look at all 7 pages so if it was already pulled sorry...

Sorry, I had to!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #576
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I am going to pull this out. I didnt look at all 7 pages so if it was already pulled sorry...

Sorry, I had to!
uh... yeah... that was on the first page. Still true! But definitely on the first page of posts. -edit- after looking at the first page, that was the SECOND post

Anyway, I think the lambo doors on Camaros I've seen so far have been nicely done. Nothing I would pay money for, but every one has their own tastes. Some people don't like the RS package
Old 11-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #577
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Actually, it didnt look bad, youre right, just not for me.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #578
SS Mike

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boblobla View Post
WELL...... Been 300+ views since I posted those pics. of
MY Camero and Not a comment. Basically, IT closed thread down
like a rush hour traffic jam.
This Camero has gone and shut everyone up...AGAIN
WHAT ?!?!!?? No Comments
G'wan...say 1 thing BAD HaHaHaHaHaHaHa SWEET !!! :P

Special Thanks 2 Sayed @ Verticaldoorscanada.com
Excellent Quality Product/Installation

No Wait....almost 1400 views.. " Viral " Pictures

Try spelling CamAro correctly first

Vortech V-3 Kit, ARH LT's, Custom Exhaust, Aeromotive A1000 Fuel System, Custom Tune - 582 rwhp 533 rwtq
22" Modulare H2 Wheels, CF Hood, Trunk, Spoiler & Roof by Carbon by Design, Custom Steering Wheel from P-Factor
Brembo GT BBK, Alpine INA-900, Alpine Type-R Speakers, Hurst Shifter, APR Splitter, Custom Quad Tip Diffuser
CKS C1 Coilovers, Falken 452 Tires, 265/35/22 & 285/35/22, Custom Grille, AAC Halos, and much more to come!!
SS Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #579
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
MY Camero and Not a comment.
Basically, IT closed thread down
WHAT ?!?!!?? No Comments

Well to be honest, I think the members are accepting the fact that this is going to happen so they just need to get over it. They were being nice by not replying. Pretty much saying, " I don't like it". A thanks goes out to all that didn't bash.

I don't mind it, It's expensive for what you get, but if you love it then I suppose it's worth it. Nice ride man.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #580
twenty7

Drives: lil red buick.
The whole lambo door discussion amuses me. It's like Linkin Park, Kanye, Lady GaGa, Hanna Montana, or the Jonas Brothers. Some people love them, and think they're the greatest in the industry, while some just like them and others just think they're OK. But then there's others who hate them so much that they go out of their way to wage war against them.
It's the Haters that I'm addressing this post to. Why can't you just accept the fact that Lambo/Vertical/Scissor doors are legitimate option for automobile customization? Why does it offend you that someone may like something that you don't? And why do you take that so personally that you find the need to go out of your way to bash them, even if it makes you look like a total jackass?
I personally love the pic of the Accord with vertical doors not only because it's funny, but also because it shows the complete ignorance often used by the Haters.. No, the Gallardo doesn't have Lambo doors. That's because Lamborghini chose to save them for their superrior car, the Murcielago.

Okay Im going back to my hole now. talkattcha later
twenty7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #581
twenty7

Drives: lil red buick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Well to be honest, I think the members are accepting the fact that this is going to happen so they just need to get over it. They were being nice by not replying. Pretty much saying, " I don't like it". A thanks goes out to all that didn't bash.

I don't mind it, It's expensive for what you get, but if you love it then I suppose it's worth it. Nice ride man.
That's exactly what I'm going for. Either nicely express your opinion or say nothing. Thats one thing I like about C5. For the most part people respect each other. Why can't all online forums be as overall respectful as C5 is?
twenty7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:44 PM   #582
chrisgalles
TEXAS FIGHT!

Drives: Awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty7 View Post
The whole lambo door discussion amuses me. It's like Linkin Park, Kanye, Lady GaGa, Hanna Montana, or the Jonas Brothers. Some people love them, and think they're the greatest in the industry, while some just like them and others just think they're OK. But then there's others who hate them so much that they go out of their way to wage war against them.
It's the Haters that I'm addressing this post to. Why can't you just accept the fact that Lambo/Vertical/Scissor doors are legitimate option for automobile customization? Why does it offend you that someone may like something that you don't? And why do you take that so personally that you find the need to go out of your way to bash them, even if it makes you look like a total jackass?
I personally love the pic of the Accord with vertical doors not only because it's funny, but also because it shows the complete ignorance often used by the Haters.. No, the Gallardo doesn't have Lambo doors. That's because Lamborghini chose to save them for their superrior car, the Murcielago.

Okay Im going back to my hole now. talkattcha later
chrisgalles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #583
JaxJags

Drives: 1994 Camaro Z28
Quote:
MY Camero and Not a comment. Basically, IT closed thread down
WHAT ?!?!!?? No Comments

It's spelled Camaro. Not Camero.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #584
chevyss
SS/RS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM w/blk stripes A6
NOT!!!! That just doesn't look good on a Camaro. Maybe on those Super Cars. But, each to his own.
chevyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #585
tbyrne

Drives: 1993+1998 Z-28s - past cars
A few Camaros at SEMA had them. They looked good and as mentioned, get they alot of attention. People modify/customize their cars and trucks so they are different from the rest. Even if others don't like what they've done, they have still succeeded!
tbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #586
jimmie.briseno

Drives: camaro
Ya know after reading a bunch of the posts and seeing the pictures i would agree that its not for me and prolly use the money for something else, but some of the people in this thread really go above and beyond to bash a guys car... If he can afford it and he likes it then thats all that needs to be said, bashing another guys car cuz you dont like it really makes this site seem unfriendly imo...

All i need to say is if you can afford it and you like it then by all means.. but im not going to do it to my car.
jimmie.briseno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:44 PM   #587
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie.briseno View Post
Ya know after reading a bunch of the posts and seeing the pictures i would agree that its not for me and prolly use the money for something else, but some of the people in this thread really go above and beyond to bash a guys car... If he can afford it and he likes it then thats all that needs to be said, bashing another guys car cuz you dont like it really makes this site seem unfriendly imo...

All i need to say is if you can afford it and you like it then by all means.. but im not going to do it to my car.
Exactly
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #588
StealthMan

Drives: 88 IROC-Z Convert, 08 Jeep Rubicon
Why the Lambo doors???

I know to each's own..but for crying out loud....!!!!

Last edited by StealthMan; 12-09-2009 at 08:41 AM.
StealthMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, icce wheels, lambo doors