Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 11-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #127
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Sometime between now and Saturday most likely.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #128
UBNZO6D

Drives: ZL1
Look guys, anyone who knows anything about Chevrolets knows that ALL of the fast ones are built at the end of the week...So the nine should be happy BUT sad for the three that got the rocks...LOL

Greg
UBNZO6D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #129
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Confirmed 3400 ))))))))) was born on 11-12-12
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #130
tramtwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBNZO6D View Post
Look guys, anyone who knows anything about Chevrolets knows that ALL of the fast ones are built at the end of the week...So the nine should be happy BUT sad for the three that got the rocks...LOL

Greg
Just glad mine wasn't built on Monday. Those Canadians like the weekend suds .
Old 11-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #131
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
would it help if it wasn't finished til tuesday??

lol...just means they're functional, which is more than i can say for most drinkers i know besides, it's just another excuse to mod
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #132
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Thank you so much for everyone that day by day are keeping us updated on the status of our 1LE specially Becky...... Thanks to all the members......
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #133
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
To the Crazy Eight .... we have our latest bulk request to Becky:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=42508

To those with VINs who are as many as Four please tell the crazy ones a little more (about your orders ... anything change/progressing?).

-C R T
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #134
tramtwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
To the Crazy Eight .... we have our latest bulk request to Becky:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=42508

To those with VINs who are as many as Four please tell the crazy ones a little more (about your orders ... anything change/progressing?).

-C R T
While at the gym today I spent 20 minutes in the parking lot scoping out a zl1 thinking about all of the things that I need to add to my 1le.
I don't know if I'm crazy but madness is surely settled in.

Good luck on getting them tomorrow guys.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #135
OzzySS

i haven't checked with Becky for another update yet after getting my VIN...but i have been shopping around for mods

so far i've already received my skip-shift eliminator, fender stripes, and front fascia blackout vinyls...i'm going to blackout the rear as well. still waiting on my rx catch can that i ordered a couple weeks ago

today i've spent a lot of time looking at lights/lighting...got some ideas. I ordered yellow 2SS w/NPP, but really like the halos. Just didn't want to spend the money on the RS package. so i'm looking at the morimoto H1 5.0 retrofit now with colorshift halos...also thinking i'll put the LED reverse lights in after seeing the difference on AAC's site. opinions/thoughts?

i know it's not really an "order" update, but i didn't think i wanted to start a build thread since that'll sort of commit me to the project
Old 11-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #136
CrystalRedTintcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
While at the gym today I spent 20 minutes in the parking lot scoping out a zl1 thinking about all of the things that I need to add to my 1le.
I don't know if I'm crazy but madness is surely settled in.

Good luck on getting them tomorrow guys.
Thanks, Tram.

Maybe you're crazy and mad.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #137
CrystalRedTintcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
i haven't checked with Becky for another update yet after getting my VIN...but i have been shopping around for mods

so far i've already received my skip-shift eliminator, fender stripes, and front fascia blackout vinyls...i'm going to blackout the rear as well. still waiting on my rx catch can that i ordered a couple weeks ago

today i've spent a lot of time looking at lights/lighting...got some ideas. I ordered yellow 2SS w/NPP, but really like the halos. Just didn't want to spend the money on the RS package. so i'm looking at the morimoto H1 5.0 retrofit now with colorshift halos...also thinking i'll put the LED reverse lights in after seeing the difference on AAC's site. opinions/thoughts?

i know it's not really an "order" update, but i didn't think i wanted to start a build thread since that'll sort of commit me to the project
Nice ideas. Can you post a URL to skip-shift eliminator and the fascia vinyls?
Old 11-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #138
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Damn looks like myself and all my California fellows have not got the cars produced yet... come Chevy is bad enough that we deal we CARB and now the wait for the car...
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #139
OzzySS

Skip shift eliminators are readily available on eBay for around $15 w/free shipping. That's where I got mine. I know vendors here like slp and I think apex sell also, but cost a little more. Ill get the vinyl links up here before bed, don't recall where exactly ATM...

Old 11-16-2012, 02:09 AM   #140
tramtwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post

I put the reverse leds in my vert... they are bad ass. AAC is right down the street from me. I would also suggest the led conversion and the license plate leds. I also did front and rear footwells. Their blue is the closest match to the GM ice blue color. Now go join team 1LE!!