Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #85
nascarnate326
Team Green

Drives: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Send a message via AIM to nascarnate326
4 pages...nice
Old 04-27-2010, 03:27 AM   #86
Fotowns Finest
Harbinger of Doom

Drives: "Marolyn"
i just googled this subaru were talking about, as i had no idea what it looked like, and i definitely think its not the kind of car you pull up to an ice cream shop with trying to get all the hotties working there to notice you
Old 04-28-2010, 05:35 AM   #87
DirtyShart

Drives: .
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnate326 View Post
I know of very we people that respect a WRX.

Ya they are fast, they handle well, they are reliable BUT they look ridicules. No one can possible take you serious unless they are some F&F ricer themselves.

I dont care if they run 9's stock, they dont have the feel.

When I drive my car I feel like bad ass. My car has personality. When I drove my buddies WRX I felt goofy as hell. Turbo spool this, awd that, bla bla bla.

Just because something has great numbers on paper doesnt mean its not a turd.
That's exactly what I would say if I got my ass handed to me by an STI.

So what if an STI rapes you. Take the loss, man up, and get over it.

For the record, a performance world champion rally car is hardly a "ricer". You american loving over bloated straight line lack of handling worshiping turdlets need to learn the definition of words before using them. Insulting a car because of the number of cylinders it has? Does the fact that a well tuned 4 cylinder engine own your american made piece of crap upset you? "That small engine raped my gas guzzling beast that can't turn corners! OMG he must be a ricer!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotowns Finest View Post
i just googled this subaru were talking about, as i had no idea what it looked like, and i definitely think its not the kind of car you pull up to an ice cream shop with trying to get all the hotties working there to notice you
I didn't realize that was the point of a car... to be noticed by "ice cream hotties"?

Wow. Sounds like someone that drives a fiero with a lamborghini body kit.

I wont be back, replying is pointless, email account is temporary, and I'm expecting this account to be locked. Just wanted to say my piece as my sti google search came up with this ridiculous thread. And yes nascarnate... it's spelled "ridiculous", not "ridicules".

Enjoy!

Last edited by DirtyShart; 04-28-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:12 AM   #88
Fotowns Finest
Harbinger of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyShart View Post
That's exactly what I would say if I got my ass handed to me by an STI.

So what if an STI rapes you. Take the loss, man up, and get over it.

For the record, a performance world champion rally car is hardly a "ricer". You american loving over bloated straight line lack of handling worshiping turdlets need to learn the definition of words before using them. Insulting a car because of the number of cylinders it has? Does the fact that a well tuned 4 cylinder engine own your american made piece of crap upset you? "That small engine raped my gas guzzling beast that can't turn corners! OMG he must be a ricer!"

I didn't realize that was the point of a car... to be noticed by "ice cream hotties"?

Wow. Sounds like someone that drives a fiero with a lamborghini body kit.

I wont be back, replying is pointless, email account is temporary, and I'm expecting this account to be locked. Just wanted to say my piece as my sti google search came up with this ridiculous thread. And yes nascarnate... it's spelled "ridiculous", not "ridicules".

Enjoy!
Your damn right that's the point, you can ask 305 about that, as I'm sure you don't know what picking up females is all about in your filthy subaru
Old 04-28-2010, 06:44 AM   #89
DirtyShart

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotowns Finest View Post
Your damn right that's the point, you can ask 305 about that, as I'm sure you don't know what picking up females is all about in your filthy subaru
Ahem... According to your profile you drive your mom's car...
Old 04-28-2010, 07:01 AM   #90
Fotowns Finest
Harbinger of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyShart View Post
Ahem... According to your profile you drive your mom's car...
For now, and it's daaamn great. I don't have to pay for insurance or gas or anything either...it might as well be mine, I use it way more than she does
Old 04-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #91
2000v6

Drives: 2003 m3, 2000 camaro v6, 2004 s4
The sti is a good crotch rocket in my mind, a good awd system, 2.0 turbo, amazing rally car, doesn't require that much money to maintain, fairly reliable and has received a lot of awards. But honestly, how can anyone drive one and be taken seriously is beyond me.

There is a much better awd car on the market anyways, it's priced in a similar price range, looks a lot better, is a lot more comfortable and is more powerful. For me, it was a win-win situation. That's why when I was looking for an awd car, I chose a used s4.

Closed Thread