Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 06-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Thumbs up WEIRD ISSUE WITH THE CAMARO..

Hey, any of you guys might know what is up with my car? Just started doing this, doesn't seem to affect the car any, but it is weird none the less and my mech at the dealership has no clue as to why it does this. Just started in the last month or so. In the morning when I am on my way to work and I set my cruise control in the upper left corner of the DIC screen it shows a small window symbol kinda like the one it shows when you unhook your battery and hook it back up and it says to re-index your windows, passenger side, except smaller. It has done it 3 times in the last month and like I said, my Chevy mech can't find anything about the possibilities of what may be up. Anybody have any ideas ??Thanks..
1JEWLDSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Bump,,anyone ???
1JEWLDSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #3
Easton091

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Did you reprogram the windows for the exit mode?

Windows should drop a bit when opening the door.
Easton091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #4
AintQik

Drives: 67 Pro-Tourer, 12 SS
Its telling you there is a message somewhere. Scroll through the until you find it. Mine does that when I have a message like low fuel, or low air pressure or something. It does it when you have it set to not show on the screen. In other words if the fuel warning comes up with the big gas pump its not there. If I turn the big gas pump off the little window is there reminding me there is a message somewhere.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Hey, any of you guys might know what is up with my car? Just started doing this, doesn't seem to affect the car any, but it is weird none the less and my mech at the dealership has no clue as to why it does this. Just started in the last month or so. In the morning when I am on my way to work and I set my cruise control in the upper left corner of the DIC screen it shows a small window symbol kinda like the one it shows when you unhook your battery and hook it back up and it says to re-index your windows, passenger side, except smaller. It has done it 3 times in the last month and like I said, my Chevy mech can't find anything about the possibilities of what may be up. Anybody have any ideas ??Thanks..
Per my internal resources, you may want to try this:

Try disconnecting battery for 10-15 minutes and reconnecting and see if concern is resolved.

Let me know if this worked!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service