Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #225
One Sick Camaro
That Cam though...

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS 02 T/A WS6 15 SSV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
OK Guys......you wanted pictures of my new Spoiler Solutions wraparound rear spoiler. I just installed it yesterday and I gotta say it is BAD AZZ!!! I think the Chevy Dale Earnhart style is going to be to high for my tastes and I didn't want the third eye! I think this one is just perfect!!! It came painted and bolted and taped right on! The only minor modification I had to do was elongate a couple of bolt holes in the deck lid. It was a cinch!

Anyone want to buy my old SS spoiler!

Here are some pictures...

Hey just got my spoiler in today. How was the install and did you just use the tape for the side pieces? Am wondering if it was easy as I thought.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #226
ZX1truth

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Sick Camaro View Post
Hey just got my spoiler in today. How was the install and did you just use the tape for the side pieces? Am wondering if it was easy as I thought.
Hey Chris,
Congrats...on the spoiler! On the install you do need to be careful aligning everything up. Make sure the center piece is on the deck lid evenly and far enough to the rear of the deck lid. You will probably have to elongate some holes on your deck lid to match the spoiler bolt holes. No biggie tho.
And yes ...I just used the tape for the side pieces. Just clean the paint with alcohol or wax remover for auto paint first, then mock the side pieces up to match the center piece. Be careful of the gap so when you open the truck to center and side pieces don't hit. Then take blue "painters tape" and outline the positioned side piece. THEN use the 3M adhesion promoter they send with the spoiler and apply where the tape will be from the side piece. Then start appling the side piece install from the trunk lid side first and press on towards the outside. BE CAREFUL to do this right as once it is on...it is on!
It is a fairly easy install ....just "take your time"! Go slowly!

I hope this helps and post pics when you are done.

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
God is too good! I don't deserve it, but I sure will accept it!!!
ZX1truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #227
One Sick Camaro
That Cam though...

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS 02 T/A WS6 15 SSV
ok thx. i'm going to do it as soon as it wams up here. prob spring.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #228
55Designs

Drives: 2010
Here are some photos of our one_off spoiler. It will be on the market first week in 2011. Our design inspiration was to make a wing in the sense to be subtle yet not look like an afterthought like many on the market. We hand sculpted it's profile to be more retro. We love it and so did everyone at Camaro Fest this past year. The 5th Gen Camaro doesn't need a huge wing to enhance its already powerful profile and design. The fitment on the trunk is flawless.
Attached Images

55Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #229
FBODYMAN

Drives: CAMARO CUSTOMS
I picked up an SS for Christmas and found a cool rear spoiler almost exactly like the GM concept cars at SEMA. Install was super easy and the quailty shows. Here are some pics of my sweet new ride. I found this spoiler on ebay. The guy selling them agreed to give me a better price if I called in the order and let him use photos of my car to help promote the item.

FBODYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #230
ZX1truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Designs View Post
Here are some photos of our one_off spoiler. It will be on the market first week in 2011. Our design inspiration was to make a wing in the sense to be subtle yet not look like an afterthought like many on the market. We hand sculpted it's profile to be more retro. We love it and so did everyone at Camaro Fest this past year. The 5th Gen Camaro doesn't need a huge wing to enhance its already powerful profile and design. The fitment on the trunk is flawless.
Spoiler looks nice......but I prefer the 3 piece wral around style.
By the way.....what kind of wheels are those??? Who makes them?

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
Old 01-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #231
BlkThndr66
I'm not car-ist

Drives: '10 RY 2LT Camaro '96 Mustang Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by henri26900 View Post
Oh it's going to be ready in about 2 weeks.
Team LLT-M6
BlkThndr66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #232
BlessedChef10
BLESSEDCHEF10

Drives: 2010 2lt camaro rs
I got the MPD1 and I love it.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #233
Hired Gun
Wild Man

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Fbodyman I like that spoiler. Looks good.
2010 Camaro Black with White Stripes, Jannetty Racing Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, Long Tube Headers, GMPP Axel Back, Emblem Pros Custom "VOODOO" Under hood Bow tie, Chrome Gill Inserts, HUD plate, Sparks Performance White SS front and rear Plate MPD-1 Spoiler
Hired Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:04 AM   #234
YancyJohns

Drives: Camaro Performers Magazine
Sorry everyone, my pictures did not turn out good for the rear angle , but here is Anvil Carbon Fiber rear spoiler.

https://www.anvilauto.com/product_de...rspoiler_2010C

Here it is in rendering, looks great in person will have more pics when it returns from paint.

Camaro Performers Magazine SS/RS- 416 stroker, MagnaCharger TVS2300, DSE Sway, Baer 6S Brakes, Forgeline Wheels, BFG Rival, JBA Long tube/Exhaust, Center-Force Clutch, BMR-sfc,ta,tr, Energy Suspension poly kit, ADM CAI & Fuel pump, Norris PCV/Tune, Lingenfelter GT-9 cam, DSS 9" rear ind rear, Innov. West pulleys/8 rib, Pedders Super cloil-overs, MGW shifter,/Seibon/ Anvil carbon Fiber. Owner-American Street Car Series and as seen on R U Faster than a Redneck?...lol
YancyJohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:23 PM   #235
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Dang! That's a good look! I wish I had someone here in town that had one (or one is stock), so I could see how it would look up on my CGM SS.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #236
ZX1truth

Sorry......I like mine better! Not too much....not too little...and def NOT too ricer! The perfect spoiler! Couldn't be happier!

Old 01-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #237
SS 376

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS (Former)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YancyJohns View Post
Sorry everyone, my pictures did not turn out good for the rear angle , but here is Anvil Carbon Fiber rear spoiler.

https://www.anvilauto.com/product_de...rspoiler_2010C

Here it is in rendering, looks great in person will have more pics when it returns from paint.

Gorgeous. Reminds me of the notched Z06 spoiler.
SS 376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:27 AM   #238
rjs2010SS

Drives: 2013 AGM ZL1 BELLA*
Do you know if Rick Hendrick is going to release his upgrades to the public to buy? His tail splitter spoiler is probably the best looking one I have seen to this date.???
Attached Images

Last edited by rjs2010SS; 01-28-2011 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Pic
rjs2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote