Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 08-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
cube418

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS
Airlift Suspension Noises

Anyone with the airlift suspension notice any noise from the rear? I have a 2012 V6, and just got the new Airlift Digital kit installed. There is quite a bit of noise coming from the rear. Sounds like something is loose, but everything has been checked. Anyone else have this problem or any other problems? Thanks
cube418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
cube418

Also having trouble with presets working. I have to push my ride height preset 2 or 3 times to get it even close to ride height pressures. Even at that, it never stays the same. I have an all up setting, and when I push the preset button it does nothing. I am still waiting to hear from Airlift, and so far, it seems as though they are not standing behind there product. I hope that I am wrong about them. I like the idea of the kit, but it is not as advertised, and my installer agrees 100%. Not happy at all...
Old 08-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #3
cube418

One last thing. I find it strange that someone from Airlift is a member of this forum and is quick to try to promote there product when someone asks about the kit, but when there is a problem there is dead silence......hmmmmm
Sorry to rant a bit, just not happy about this at all. That is allot of money to spend for something that doesn't work...
Old 08-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
Jeremy@AirLift

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cube418 View Post
One last thing. I find it strange that someone from Airlift is a member of this forum and is quick to try to promote there product when someone asks about the kit, but when there is a problem there is dead silence......hmmmmm
Sorry to rant a bit, just not happy about this at all. That is allot of money to spend for something that doesn't work...
I do greatly apologize for not responding to your post, but today is the first time I have ran across it. I am not here to only promote, but to also make sure people are happy with the product. Please contact me at 800-248-0892 ext 255 or jhart@airliftcompany.com and I will get your issues resolved.
Jeremy@AirLift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
SOPMOD
El Presidente (SJCC)

Drives: 2011 SS2 / 2011 LT
I have the same system installed in my Camaro and I am very happy with it.
I can also tell you if Jeremy was contacted you would have your issues resolved. He will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy and provides great customer service.

Give him a call and let him sort it out for you. I did my own install, I had some issues but once I talked to Jeremy he had me back on track.

They are for sure one of the better companies to deal with as far as customer service.

If I can help you shoot me a PM?

SOPMOD...OUT!

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because a soldier stands ready to do
violence on their behalf.
SOPMOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #6
TonyC66

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Jeremy will definitely take care of you, i have the same noise you are hearing in the rear. they are aware of the issue and are working it. wont affect your car!
Old 11-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
JCO2185
RIDING ON AIR

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White
Did they ever figure out what this noise was?

--John--2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, Summit White
Air Ride Suspension, BBK Longtube Headers, Hi-Flo cats, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Elite Catch-Can, Airraid CAI, Trifecta tune, ZL1 front end with Phantom grille, ZL1 side skirts, MRR228 graphite wheels
JCO2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:56 AM   #8
Smirnoff

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCO2185 View Post
Did they ever figure out what this noise was?
Jerry expressed they located mice.

Smirnoff is offline   Reply With Quote