Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 04-30-2014, 09:20 PM   #29
Kopterman

Drives: 2014 Bright Yellow 2SS/RS
Hi guys,

Sounds like a really fun time. I should be able to make it. Just moved here from Cali in November so not real familiar to the area yet. Any help in that area is definitely appreciated. I would be coming from Rochester, NH.

Just picked up my Camaro a week and a half ago. Just love it! No plans on mods yet as I'm currently broke from the purchase.

Be nice to see some of you guys there.
Kopterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #30
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopterman View Post
Hi guys,

Sounds like a really fun time. I should be able to make it. Just moved here from Cali in November so not real familiar to the area yet. Any help in that area is definitely appreciated. I would be coming from Rochester, NH.

Just picked up my Camaro a week and a half ago. Just love it! No plans on mods yet as I'm currently broke from the purchase.

Be nice to see some of you guys there.

Welcome glad to have you on the east coast and in NH aswell. Me and Scott's45 are heading to the Emerald Square Mall directly from NH we havent decided on a meetup spot so we can all roll down together yet but if you want your more then welcome to come with us. I'm in concord he's about 20 minutes outside litchfield/manchester, NH area i'll look at some maps and find a decentish spot.

Edit: After looking anyone looking to head down to the Emerald Square Mall we can meet up in Nashua, NH off of exit 1 at the Pheasant Lane Mall. I chose this because it's a central convergence point for anyone coming from the seacoast and north of manchester. That and it's right off the highway. Anyone wishing to meetup beforehand somewhere on the way to Salem let me know and others in your area know so we can all work something out. not sure if we'll have anyone from VT this year coming down but i'll keep my fingers crossed.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 05-20-2014 at 10:06 AM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:39 PM   #31
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Yikes, I could actually miss this! My daughter is getting married that weekend and we have lots of out of town people in. Too soon to tell just yet, going to wing it.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:54 PM   #32
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Welcome glad to have you on the east coast and in NH aswell. Me and Scott's45 are heading to the Emerald Square Mall directly from NH we havent decided on a meetup spot so we can all roll down together yet but if you want your more then welcome to come with us. I'm in concord he's about 20 minutes outside litchfield/manchester, NH area i'll look at some maps and find a decentish spot.

Edit: After looking anyone looking to head down to the Emerald Square Mall we can meet up in Salem, NH off of exit 1 at the Rockingham Park Mall. I chose this because it's a central convergence point for anyone coming from the seacoast and north of manchester. That and it's right off the highway. Anyone wishing to meetup beforehand somewhere on the way to Salem let me know and others in your area know so we can all work something out. not sure if we'll have anyone from VT this year coming down but i'll keep my fingers crossed.
Keep me up to date on this, if somehow I can make it, I would love to.
Crazy year and it hasn't even started yet.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:08 PM   #33
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
Keep me up to date on this, if somehow I can make it, I would love to.
Crazy year and it hasn't even started yet.

Tell me about it. workin my 14hr. days to get everything done before RICOA then i can relax til next year...

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:28 AM   #34
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Drives: 2013 ZL1 VR #3457
Send a message via Yahoo to One-Bad-ZL1
I AM IN!!!!

I'll call the CT Rally point right now to be at our usual Vernon Point off Exit 66 I-84. I will be there with my clipboard and the plan is to meet up at the Hopkinton D&D like we did last year.

My suggestion is we form a BIG SMILEY FACE. We already now how to make the circle. The rest should be easy, overflow can form a goatee and devil horns. My two cents.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:44 AM   #35
SCHUSS
709 RWHP & 677 RWTQ

Drives: 13' HPE 800 ZL1..... IOM vert, M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Bad-ZL1 View Post
I AM IN!!!!

I'll call the CT Rally point right now to be at our usual Vernon Point off Exit 66 I-84. I will be there with my clipboard and the plan is to meet up at the Hopkinton D&D like we did last year.

My suggestion is we form a BIG SMILEY FACE. We already now how to make the circle. The rest should be easy, overflow can form a goatee and devil horns. My two cents.
I like that idea!
Old 05-01-2014, 07:49 AM   #36
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
Im in and I can bring a sm.grille,RICOA could score us some points but nationly I dont think they would understand
Old 05-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #37
NewDivide
NewDivide

Drives: SW '13 1SS/RS & '12 Honda CRV
How about a huge "wheel" w/ certain colors for the spokes, inner and outer circle.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:39 AM   #38
Mike.Ss

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
Wish it was closer. Sounds like fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
Mods: NEC5 window stickers (+10hp)
Mike.Ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:35 AM   #39
ORNGASM

Drives: 2013 2LT RS IOM
I'm in! Will meet at Emerald Sq. Mall.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #40
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Bad-ZL1 View Post
I AM IN!!!!

NOW it's a PARTY!

Smiley face...we could work with that! CAMARO would not fit in the lot, as united pointed out. Look at his sig image - that was only 4 characters, and it took up most of the lot; I don't know if we could squeeze two more letters in there. I'll have to look.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #41
Ksmoke

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT/RS
Just put in the request to have work off, so hopefully all goes well and I'll be there.
Ksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:17 PM   #42
ORNGASM

Drives: 2013 2LT RS IOM
If we had a bigger lot......