Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 03-19-2017, 10:31 PM   #1
Camarobomb.com

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
New 2011 LS Owner

Hey guys I'm Andrew but my friends typically call me Mac. Bought a used 2011 LS back in September of last year. Saw the car and just absolutely fell in love with it, got a decent price on the car and with the mileage and condition of the car along with my financial situation it was one of the best moves I've ever made.

So far it's brought a lot of excitement to me and almost everyone whose ridden in it thus far. I've since returned to college however as i am only 19. Money is a good bit tighter now and I'm thanking my stars i didn't splurge on the 8 cylinder. The V6 has offered plenty of power to still be one of my favorite cars I've driven. The gas mileage feels insane compared to my previous BMW

Pictures will come later, the car is currently in the shop right now sadly /:
I'll be explaining why in another post and even posting the interesting experience I had with GM in another.

Thanks guys for reading I've learned a lot of lessons in this car in the past 6 months, many financial, and some on just how to actually enjoy and be proud of the car you drive.
Camarobomb.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:34 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Mac, CONGRATS on your ride and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wives', husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:11 AM   #3
E-Ray

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Nightfall Grey
Welcome aboard.

E-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:16 AM   #4
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Welcome to the site Mac!

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 03:50 AM   #5
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:07 AM   #6
Camarobomb.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
Coming soon I promise!! They've had her in the dealership for so long at this point I've even gotten a new phone and lost almost all of my pictures since then! I go to check in on her later this week however so they'll be plenty soon!
Old 03-21-2017, 08:32 AM   #7
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Congrats on your new ride! Looking forward to the pictures.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:04 PM   #8
Camarobomb.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Mac, CONGRATS on your ride and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wives', husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

Got any faygo in that fridge of yours sir? XD
Old 03-21-2017, 07:08 PM   #9
witenite

Drives: 2010 2SS non RS
witenite is offline   Reply With Quote