Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 03-06-2017, 11:43 PM   #631
Blue-J

Drives: 2013 2LT HWSE
Sunshine.

Three days nice enough to take Blue-J out. March 5, 2015 Mom died at 90. She enjoyed trips to appointments in Blue-J. We visited my Mom and Dad.
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #632
Yendor

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS 1LE Hyper Blue
Glad you were able to get out there on a nice day Blue-J.

For me today is bitter sweet. My Camaro is getting taken to the dealership, they are buying it out and ordering my new 1LE. It has taken way to long to get to this point, but its finally happening. I'm going to miss the looks and catching people taking pictures of it. I think the new car may still get a bit of that, but being rally yellow the car really attracts the Bumblebee fans.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:49 PM   #633
Blue-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yendor View Post
Glad you were able to get out there on a nice day Blue-J.

For me today is bitter sweet. My Camaro is getting taken to the dealership, they are buying it out and ordering my new 1LE. It has taken way to long to get to this point, but its finally happening. I'm going to miss the looks and catching people taking pictures of it. I think the new car may still get a bit of that, but being rally yellow the car really attracts the Bumblebee fans.
Back in storage today!
When do you get your 1LE? They don't get yours now! Was it in storage? Enjoy your new ride when it arrives. If being built keep track with Becky.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:43 AM   #634
Yendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-J View Post
Back in storage today!
When do you get your 1LE? They don't get yours now! Was it in storage? Enjoy your new ride when it arrives. If being built keep track with Becky.
Yeah, this weather is so strange. I just want spring to get here already.

I got my tracking number this morning after I approved the build sheet. I am sure I won't see it for at least 2 months. It all depends on when they pick up the build and get it flowing. Then its all on the shipment of it. While I am excited, I can't get too worked up. You know I'm getting this blue because of the Hot Wheels blue, right? I never really wanted a yellow Camaro. The Hot Wheels Camaro is what made me have to get one. Not Bumble Bee.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:26 AM   #635
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
Quote:
Yeah, this weather is so strange. I just want spring to get here already.

I got my tracking number this morning after I approved the build sheet. I am sure I won't see it for at least 2 months. It all depends on when they pick up the build and get it flowing. Then its all on the shipment of it. While I am excited, I can't get too worked up. You know I'm getting this blue because of the Hot Wheels blue, right? I never really wanted a yellow Camaro. The Hot Wheels Camaro is what made me have to get one. Not Bumble Bee.
Could go better than you think! My car only took about 5 weeks to get in when I ordered it. I was going to wait until spring to pick it up (was on the show floor for a few weeks) but the dealership needed literally one more sale to make their numbers for the month, and gave me an extra $500 off putting it at invoice if I took it before the month was up.
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:54 AM   #636
Yendor

I hope it happens that fast, shibbs. Driving the winter beater regardless, but I have an open spot in the garage for it right now. With my luck I'd pick it up and the winds would blow Dorothy and her house crashing down on me.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:05 PM   #637
Blue-J

Quote:
I hope it happens that fast, shibbs. Driving the winter beater regardless, but I have an open spot in the garage for it right now. With my luck I'd pick it up and the winds would blow Dorothy and her house crashing down on me.
Of possible interest. Helped me while being built and enough information to know of arrival in Mpls.
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415251
Old 03-09-2017, 11:09 AM   #638
Yendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-J View Post
Of possible interest. Helped me while being built and enough information to know of arrival in Mpls.
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415251
Thanks Blue-J, I was lurking on that thread, It may be a bit before there's any real information about it.

If anyone is interested, there are no pics up yet, but it is listed on Suburban Chev's website. It went there fully modded. Hell of a deal for whoever wants a car that attracts a lot of attention.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:33 PM   #639
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
Quote:
Thanks Blue-J, I was lurking on that thread, It may be a bit before there's any real information about it.

If anyone is interested, there are no pics up yet, but it is listed on Suburban Chev's website. It went there fully modded. Hell of a deal for whoever wants a car that attracts a lot of attention.
What dealership did you order yours through?
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:13 PM   #640
Yendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbs View Post
What dealership did you order yours through?
Suburban Chev in EP.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:22 PM   #641
Blue-J

Quote:
Suburban Chev in EP.
If I didn't have my HWSE I'd be back to Suburban Chev to buy a Hyper Blue.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:05 AM   #642
AV8RLEO

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible 2SS-RS, M/T
Mine was up to Suburban Chev to have them look at my too. JB referred me to Dick and Rick's upholstery. They did incredible work on it. Now the weather just needs to pull its head out of its A$$...
AV8RLEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:56 AM   #643
Blue-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV8RLEO View Post
Mine was up to Suburban Chev to have them look at my too. JB referred me to Dick and Rick's upholstery. They did incredible work on it. Now the weather just needs to pull its head out of its A$$...
Now waiting for rain to get salt off streets and a rise to around 50*.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2017, 11:05 AM   #644
Yendor

Any of you guys looking for a subwoofer set up?