Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #29
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Do you still have the parts? if so, send em so the buyer can at least recover some of his costs.

Paypal is more likely to release the funds to you, than they are to him.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #30
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper View Post
ive already explained what I needed to explain. No further explaining is needed.
It's a valid question. At this point, not explaining something is only hurting your image.
Quote:
If you want to ban the account go for it.. Ill work with Carlos on my terms not yours, you can post my pic or whatever else you'd like but continue ing down the current path will actually hinder the problem
Banning the account will only hinder the issue. All people are asking for is an explanation, which you are not giving any and are treating it as "it is what it is".

Why not just be upfront and honest with people instead of giving us the run around?
Old 07-17-2014, 09:56 PM   #31
Camper
Banned

Drives: 10' 2SS LS3 M6
When PayPal releases the account he will be refunded . This iisnt a matter of settling a PayPal dispute. It's about PayPal trying to report me for tax reasons. I' don't agree with them and have directed them on numerous occasions to refund this man but they won't because he didn't file a dispute.

It's easy to say pay him outside PayPal but I feel PayPal Is in the wrong and ****ing us both
Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:58 PM   #32
Camper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
It's a valid question. At this point, not explaining something is only hurting your image.

Banning the account will only hinder the issue. All people are asking for is an explanation, which you are not giving any and are treating it as "it is what it is".

Why not just be upfront and honest with people instead of giving us the run around?
Where am i giving the run around?
Old 07-17-2014, 10:08 PM   #33
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Read the first post I quoted.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:13 PM   #34
Camper
Banned

Go back a page
Old 07-18-2014, 09:05 AM   #35
krusher

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM
This is so very funny, not for the guy who gave his money, but for us getting our justice. I sent him my money via paypal and had to pay shipping. After a month of not getting my part I had to go drive and get it since he was an hr away. So I was out the shipping and the gas to go there and back.

On numerous occasions I was told the part had a tracking number, he just had to type it, but never got a tracking number on two occasions.
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #36
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
So basically all paypal wants is your SSN and all of this will be a non-issue.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #37
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
I have a feeling the seller is not interested in resolving any of this..especially based on the history of not fulfilling his end of the sale.
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #38
Camper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
So basically all paypal wants is your SSN and all of this will be a non-issue.

will you shut up already. You have no ****ing idea whats going on. I wont explain it again and I will simply walk away from this site. You aren't helping the guy, trust me.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #39
Camper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ss-booya View Post
I have a feeling the seller is not interested in resolving any of this..especially based on the history of not fulfilling his end of the sale.

you're right, the 3/4 instances where my communication sucked outweighs the 20 positive transactions. Keep your opinion to yourself.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:59 PM   #40
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Camper,

I appreaciate your willingness to stay engaged...

Clearly there is only so much we can do... This thread is not intended to be a bash fest... The agenda is to get our member their money, or their product...

As long as that is progressing in the right direction we'll keep this thread civil.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #41
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
Quote:
you're right, the 3/4 instances where my communication sucked outweighs the 20 positive transactions. Keep your opinion to yourself.
My point I was trying to make is that the few transactions that had problems all had to do with the buyer not receiving their product... That's kind of a big deal. On top of that, the PayPal issue, which I know from experience can be difficult, doesn't explain why you relisted the items after they were already sold and money was exchanged.

Name:  driveline.JPG
Views: 861
Size:  36.1 KB
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #42
on3wego

Drives: 2014 zl1 triple black
Quote:
this one is actually true but has more to do with Paypal having some absurd requirements after selling $20k in parts and after 3 months of trying to resolve with paypal, have given up. I actually have $3k locked in paypal and the 60 day period for a refund has expired. I would gladly work with you if you can get paypal to stop asking for my bank statements and invoices for items purchased. But im a bit uncomfortable given the circumstances.. ive also tried to get paypal to issue you a refund. However, they are idiots.

the rest of you have nothing to whine about... sure I suck about responding to items you want to purchase from me. However its my items im selling and if I lose a sell, then I lose a sale. get over it.

onwego- you changed your mind 4 hours after paying me and blew up my phone while I was sleeping. I refunded you the very next morning so please stop it.

No you're wrong. Do u want me to post the time and date of when I purchased?? You were talking to me late and I paid you at 11 pm that night.. next day I texted when u were going to ship. You said "today buddy" nothing shipped. So well over 4 hrs. More around 30 plus hrs I didn't get no response but that. I texted you at around same time u were texting so much to get my money but didn't seem to text at all around the same time the night before. Weird huh. Yes I blew ur phone up bc it was b.s and u finally talked ur shit in few words and gave refund. Which I was lucky. So get your story straight before trying act like ur a better person than you are.