Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-21-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Las Cruces, NM Camaro Cruise and Luncheon

Members of the Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX chapter met together on February 19th for our monthly gathering which began at Trans Mountian in El Paso, TX. Members Char1ieone, Mws444, SSRS2010, Gigachip and Pat Breeding got togethr on the East side of Trans Mountain to greet one another, take a few snapshots and convoy together through the old Don Onate Trail aka Hwy 28 that travels trough the western part of El Paso all the way to Old Mesilla near Las Cruces, NM. Cruising through the many agricultural fields, wine vineyards and horse ranches, local weekend diners and destinations, the Camaro5 memebers meet up with vincewalthers to travel the remainder of the way to our final destination of Old Mesilla. The little town of Mesilla has many major significances in history from the Gadsden Purchase, to the Civil War, to the Butterfield Stage Coach Trail, and the trial of Billy the Kid. Here we made our final stop to meet our last participating members, Emperor_SS and Wildpony61 and ate at the La Posta mexican restaraunt inside of the Old Mesilla Plaza. We apologize if the pics look a little hazy and that cars may appear dusty, we do take care of our cars it's just that it was a dusty and windy day :(, but once Spring and Summer come around, the fields and trees will be green like no other through this route. Pictures taken by SSRS210 and Char1ieone, hope that you enjoy.

Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Awesome pics! Looks like you guys had fun!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Members of the Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX chapter met together on February 19th for our monthly gathering which began at Trans Mountian in El Paso, TX. Members Char1ieone, Mws444, SSRS2010, Gigachip and Pat Breeding got togethr on the East side of Trans Mountain to greet one another, take a few snapshots and convoy together through the old Don Onate Trail aka Hwy 28 that travels trough the western part of El Paso all the way to Old Mesilla near Las Cruces, NM. Cruising through the many agricultural fields, wine vineyards and horse ranches, local weekend diners and destinations, the Camaro5 memebers meet up with vincewalthers to travel the remainder of the way to our final destination of Old Mesilla. The little town of Mesilla has many major significances in history from the Gadsden Purchase, to the Civil War, to the Butterfield Stage Coach Trail, and the trial of Billy the Kid. Here we made our final stop to meet our last participating members, Emperor_SS and Wildpony61 and ate at the La Posta mexican restaraunt inside of the Old Mesilla Plaza. We apologize if the pics look a little hazy and that cars may appear dusty, we do take care of our cars it's just that it was a dusty and windy day :(, but once Spring and Summer come around, the fields and trees will be green like no other through this route. Pictures taken by SSRS210 and Char1ieone, hope that you enjoy.

Did you ever see a bigger smile on a child's face to see a Camaro? Cute!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Looks like it was fun, Sorry we couldn't make this one.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Wow now I have a wallpaper for my phone and need to choose one for my comp
Old 02-22-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
vincewalthers

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Aqua Blue Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Did you ever see a bigger smile on a child's face to see a Camaro? Cute!
Whenever we let him go outside the first thing he does is go straight to my car and plays with the tires/tries to open the doors
vincewalthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #7
jmlozano7
NUPOC Candidate

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Miss you guys... I plan on getting the ZL1 sometime in the future unless they come out with another high HP version... Getting my finances in order right now and I will be shipping out to OCS soon... Take care you guys!
jmlozano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #8
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlozano7 View Post
Miss you guys... I plan on getting the ZL1 sometime in the future unless they come out with another high HP version... Getting my finances in order right now and I will be shipping out to OCS soon... Take care you guys!
Nice to hear from you again, Good Luck in OCS. We will be saluting you before we know it.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #9
10spokess
Wild and Cammed

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
that looks like so much fun
Old 03-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
There's nothing like those big, open, clear-blue skies!
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote