Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #1415
whiteknight012

Drives: 2011 CAMARO RS (1LT) CGM/BLK
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSokie View Post

SWEET hood! I want it!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #1416
CROOPS34

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metalic 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I thought I would stick some of my latest work in here. For those that don't know my car, it's of course CGM with matte black stripes. And I have taken that matte black to all parts of the car and removed the chrome. The CAMARO lettering is flat black, the rear bowtie is CGM center and trimmed in flat black, and now my final piece, the SS on the trunk is now flat black with a CGM center, flat black trim on rear brake lights. (no front bowtie on my heritage grille). The car also has matte black giovanni rims. I painted this "SS" myself, and the center is a CGM 'sticker' that I got off ebay. I was hoping it would look good, as if it did not, I would just keep the SS off the car.
For a second there I thought someone else had posted up pics of my rear end...

Here's some shots of my baby!
Attached Images

CROOPS34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:05 AM   #1417
RSokie
Proud owner of Litho #195

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknight012 View Post
SWEET hood! I want it!
Thanks I love it, it sure has turned some heads
RSokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #1418
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by CROOPS34 View Post
For a second there I thought someone else had posted up pics of my rear end...

Here's some shots of my baby!
put some showstopper LED sidemarkers and it's a spittin image almost. Great minds thinking alike.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #1419
CROOPS34

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metalic 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
put some showstopper LED sidemarkers and it's a spittin image almost. Great minds thinking alike.
I put some tints on the lights for now. I will definitely get to the showstopper sides eventually.
CROOPS34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #1420
Camaro_hx
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to Camaro_hx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSokie View Post
I got mine at http://www.chauffeperformance.com/pr...taillight.html just remember to use a blow dryer to smooth them out. Here is a pic of mine after I got it done.

Hi mate,

I have to say that your rear camaro logo is amazing. Could pls tell me what website i could order it from.

Thanks!
Camaro_hx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #1421
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Thanks for the link-- was going to ask around the forums about who has good, quality tint for taillights.

Also, Do you think they let off a sufficient amount of light? I guess that's what I worry about-- don't need someone rear-ending me!
I used double smoke from Big Worm Graphics, turned out awesome and let plenty of light through. However I have since replaced my taillights with the Technostalgia lights and didnt retint. I also have the painted AAC LED sidemarkers

Dug up some pictures but cant find a good view of taillights with tint. First picture is of the tint and lights on, 2nd picture no lights on. I had the sidemarkers and taillights double smoked (still have them for trade too!)
Attached Images

cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #1422
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
I used double smoke from Big Worm Graphics, turned out awesome and let plenty of light through. However I have since replaced my taillights with the Technostalgia lights and didnt retint. I also have the painted AAC LED sidemarkers

Dug up some pictures but cant find a good view of taillights with tint. First picture is of the tint and lights on, 2nd picture no lights on. I had the sidemarkers and taillights double smoked (still have them for trade too!)
That second picture is sweet!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #1423
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
It's been a while since I posted in the CGM thread. Here's a recent pic of her. calipers are coated VR and that's an MPD1 spoiler on the back. I'm planning on removing the vinyl stripes and getting new stripes painted on under the clear coat.

THESE will be going on her very soon. They are Forgeline GA3's and they are on order.

Here's some interior shots

Barton short throw

I also recently installed Ofer's backup camera, however, I haven't had a chance to snap any pics yet.
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #1424
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
It's been a while since I posted in the CGM thread. Here's a recent pic of her. calipers are coated VR and that's an MPD1 spoiler on the back. I'm planning on removing the vinyl stripes and getting new stripes painted on under the clear coat.

Here's some interior shots

I also recently installed Ofer's backup camera, however, I haven't had a chance to snap any pics yet.
Man I almost bought those pedals at the fest, I regret I didnt.
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #1425
Sawyer

Drives: '13 5.0
Quote:
Man I almost bought those pedals at the fest, I regret I didnt.
Any idea how much they cost?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #1426
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I got very similar pedals.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140961
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:49 AM   #1427
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Any idea how much they cost?
I think I paid around $160 for 'em?
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #1428
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:

I ended up going with the smoked from BWG. Definitely not too dark. I was worried the blackouts would be too much, but didn't want to go too light because I didn't want to drop cash on something that was barely noticeable. I smoked the tails, side markers and reverse lights.

Beautiful CGM by the way. The more I see pics of everyone else's CGM, I realize how great this color is. I get MANY compliments on how the paint just shines, and people love the flakes of color when they get up close.

I need to get some more recent pics of just my car. I have a ton of me and the car in my album, but not many recent ones with my tinted windows, tinted markers/tails, etc. I guess I better do that before winter comes and the Camaro gets tucked away!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cgm, cgm camaro, cyber gray, cyber gray camaro, cyber gray metallic camaro, cyber grey, cyber grey camaro, gray camaro, grey camaro