Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 11-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #29
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
You don't need to hope. The direction they are heading is very clear. Regardless what your past experiences have been...they have a very, very bright future ahead of them.
Good company, great people, and fantastic cars....they'll be #1 again before you know it -- except this time it won't be because they saturated the market with so many average cars, Joe Somebody couldn't help but fall into one. Now -- now, people WANT to buy their cars. And that's outstanding.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #30
Justin
Camaro5's Cell Phone Geek

Drives: '02 V6 Camaro. 5 speed manual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnsjr1 View Post
Don't let the door hit you in the butt..... American car makers need new people with new ideas not the old guys who ran it into the ground. Just my opinion.
Maximum Bob, while he may have white hair, is definitely not one of the guys that ran GM into the ground. If you want my opinion, the man is batshit insane in the good way. Read up on him a bit. It's people like Lutz that GM needs. And, before you think I'm disagreeing with you, I'm not. American car companies definitely need people with new ideas, and a lot of the old-heads need to go, but Bob HAS new ideas.

2SS RJT with black rally stripes, RS package, sunroof, painted engine block cover. It's either that or a damned similar 'vert in a few years.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #31
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Ditto.........

( and Fritz has no hair)

Last edited by OUR72GTO; 11-08-2009 at 01:51 AM.
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #32
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Maximum Bob, while he may have white hair, is definitely not one of the guys that ran GM into the ground. If you want my opinion, the man is batshit insane in the good way. Read up on him a bit. It's people like Lutz that GM needs. And, before you think I'm disagreeing with you, I'm not. American car companies definitely need people with new ideas, and a lot of the old-heads need to go, but Bob HAS new ideas.
Bravo! Well said!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #33
Super83Z

Drives: 1999 Z28 1983 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnsjr1 View Post
Agian... try to lemon law for BS reasons, it will never happen.
The irony makes my eyes hurt.
14 Silverado
Super83Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:50 AM   #34
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
lnsjr1, would you agree that GM needs to get their management away from being filled with company 'lifers' who have spent their career working their way up the GM ladder? Get some people who have experience working at other car makers, or even from outside the car business itself? Who believe that success doesn't come from bean counters but from designers and engineers? Who aren't afraid to speak their mind? Who understand that particular cars mean more for the company then their own sales numbers?

Would you agree that is the direction GM's management needs to go?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:48 AM   #35
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super83Z View Post
The irony makes my eyes hurt.