Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 07-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
Nitrosniffer
40 Years Later

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro w/ RS - CGM
Clear Bras

After reading all the horror stories about rock chips on the C5's, I decided to go for a clear bra.
Ended up going to vancouverclearbra.com, and I'm very impressed at this stage (had the bra for 3 days before leaving for work). I got a 12" hood kit, declined fog light/headlight coating (I want to smoke them out), and rocker panel kit.
3M has got the computer cut-outs online now, so everything is lined up by 3M, which is nicer and faster. The bra wraps around the horizontal sections of the front end (goes into the grill, and wraps into the hood line)
The whole thing took about 2 hours - there are a couple of little bubbles, but he promised to come to my place to take car of them.
Total paid: $775 (there was a 20% off promotion running)

The guy will come to your location if you need, but a word of warning - he does not accept credit cards.
Nitrosniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Kenn

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Just had this done as well but side stepped the hood cover as I didn't want the line directly across my hood. Mirrors done too and the whole thing looks great. Will keep the chips completely off when driving the freeway which is great. Sunstop in Chilliwack does it for a great price. Hey nitro - consider tinting your lights too with the same tint they use on the windows. It protects them and looks cool too.