Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-10-2011, 12:04 PM   #2577
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
I have nothing against being a member of both organizations..I am.

I even look foreward to the clubs doing things together, ET TU that postureing for membership in another clubs thread is a bit over the line.

Alot of our members spend a goodly amount of time seeking out members and with some moderate expense invested to T-shirts and business cards (on their way) and flyers only to have potential newbies scoffed off to a different club..lest it be under our very noses..

I say NAY to that sir!!!.
Have Some
Old 05-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #2578
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROndrey View Post
Went out for Italian ices after work today, I call this one Blinded By The Light! Plus I think Rita's should pay me for this! "Custard Cakes, good for every occasion"

Oh man some frozen custard sounds good!

I was just telling Spike yesterday how pictures don't do IBM justice. Beautiful car!
Old 05-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #2579
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Watkins Glen

Just got off the phone with the track and beyond ours plans for May 21st, there is a Grand Am race June 3-4. If we can get at least 5 cars, then for $20 each we can get a weekend pass which would allow us to do an on track lap(s) Friday around noon and on Saturday we can park as a group in the track and have access to the teams and the pits before the race. They are sending some info which I will post later. Just something else to keep in mind. I am also waiting on a call with info about May 21st. For now, I know we will pay the same price as last time, $15

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #2580
retrorsss
2010 RS 2SS

Drives: 2010 RS 2SS
Solo High performance cats

I hope this does not violate any policy, I purchased two sets of cats from solo high performance at a reduced rate one for myself and another for a friend. Turns out one of the two decided to go with long tubes instead, so I have a set for sale they fit the manual transmission only. If you have not heard a car after these are installed you will be VERY impressed with both power and sound I am willing to let them go for exactly what I paid will show invoice. You can also listen and ride in car to hear and feel difference. I would like them to be purchased by a fellow club member because shipping would end up driving up the price they are not small. Please PM if interested.
Steve
K&N, MBRP exh. , Hurst, PEDDERIZED with drops/bushings, Chrome bumpers, retro hood vents, ACC marker tinted marker lights, and soon to have chrome rocker trim. Working on 20" custom rally rims next, then onto the supercharger.
retrorsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #2581
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Little Bling and a little Attitude

not done yet
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #2582
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
This may be a dumb question, but here goes! I'm due for an oil change, the question is, since I'm going to the track after the windmill, but also going to oshawa a few weeks later, should I get the oil changed before the track or after track, but before oshawa Should I have fresh oil for the track or get the last use out of it and then dump it before the road trip???
Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #2583
xxIRONWILLxx
7.5 mpg and loving it!

Drives: it like I stole it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinman View Post
This may be a dumb question, but here goes! I'm due for an oil change, the question is, since I'm going to the track after the windmill, but also going to oshawa a few weeks later, should I get the oil changed before the track or after track, but before oshawa Should I have fresh oil for the track or get the last use out of it and then dump it before the road trip???
I say change it now and look at it's condition after the glen. If it shows any signs of distress (which I doubt it will), change it again before Oshawa. Oil, though kind of expensive now, is cheap insurance.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #2584
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
Yeah, don't think a few laps at the track are gonna kill my oil that quick, no worse than me playing around on the backroads
Old 05-11-2011, 01:09 AM   #2585
Motorhead79

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Don't forget to request at Watkins Glen there new toy.... There New 2011 Camaro pace car.
Motorhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #2586
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Hey Chris...good to hear from ya...NICE disk BTW..thanks..

Hey Jeff: if your going to Kohls tonight (WED) I'll bring your shirt.!!

Andy you stole my thunder, I just finished painting the Fuse cover on my car too....OK Guess I'll have to step it up with a plate and a mural, a cover for the brake booster and a cover for the ABS ....

I like making stuff anyway!!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:48 AM   #2587
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
not done yet
Your Camaro looks great! ABM is my favorite color, aside from RJT of course! Can't wait to see what's next!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #2588
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Got to see my first Aqua Blue up close yesterday! Thank you Ken and Sue for stopping over to say hello.

Thanks to Spike for trying to help me get those vinyl bowties cut. After about 3 hours and Aleksandra laughing at me hysterically I decided to walk away from it =X

To quote her " Just buy the ones for thirty dollars and stop being a cheap ass "

LOL So yes, fun day. Tried to do a DIY that didn't go so well, but got to meet another club member. I guess it's nice that I don't own a garage. Makes it easy for members to spot me!

*edit* Andy........ car looks awesome! I love the white trimwork. Goes perfect with your car, really makes it POP without looking overdone. Nice choices!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #2589
Steeler NY

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM Vert
Hey Mark,

the car looks great! I hope I will be able to get stripes painted this season!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #2590
Steeler NY

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM Vert
Drove the car to work today for the first time

WOW IBM looks soooooo great in the sun! everyone here is commenting on it what a great color!

got to take it to dealer tonight have the "studs" installed to hold down the tonneau
cover None of the dealers know they need to install them I had to find the GM sheet on how to install them and I'm taking it to the dealer so they can install them.