Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-26-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
badkarma

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS Camaro
Volume really low using bluetooth

I've mentioned this in a post and I've seen another person also mention it. So I figured it'd be easier to start a specific thread about it

Has anyone figured out how to increase the volume of the person's voice through the audio system? They also have a hard time hearing me. I have to turn it wayyyyy up to even barely hear them.

I have not tried another phone so it may not be just the IPHONE.

I've looked through as many setup options on the phone and audio system. Also made sure my volume was cranked on the phone if that makes any difference.

Anyone have similar problems?
badkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
I use a Blackberry Bold and it's fine.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
lakers171
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS IBM
i had the same problem and this is pretty simple sometimes you have your volume all the way up when its not attached to anything but when the car picks it up via bluetooth the volume can come down so the next time your in the your let it pick up the signal from your phone then manually from the side of the phone put it up.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
I use a Blackberry Bold and it's fine.
Blackberry Cruve for me and it's fine as well...
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:31 AM   #5
cfrid34

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by badkarma View Post
I've mentioned this in a post and I've seen another person also mention it. So I figured it'd be easier to start a specific thread about it

Has anyone figured out how to increase the volume of the person's voice through the audio system? They also have a hard time hearing me. I have to turn it wayyyyy up to even barely hear them.

I have not tried another phone so it may not be just the IPHONE.

I've looked through as many setup options on the phone and audio system. Also made sure my volume was cranked on the phone if that makes any difference.

Anyone have similar problems?
Check the volume setting on your phone too, make sure it's jacked up high as well; this also applies to listening to bluetooth stereo over the A2DP profile (GMMusicConnect)
cfrid34 is offline   Reply With Quote