Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 05-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #85
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
2nd on paradise chevy in temecula being awful. from sales to service its a stealership.

i would add that mark christopher (all gm) in ontario is a quality dealer. Bought my car there 4 years ago. Will buy my wifes caddy there. Only dealer i will ever let touch any of my cars again in socal... figured out a oil pressure issue when i had something in my pickup tube. 4 other dealers told me it was fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huero30 View Post
I seen you put Mark Christopher under Ontario Canada. Its actually in Ontario California. And +1, great dealership!!
Yes Mark Christopher (all gm) is in Ontario California, not Ontario Canada. I bought my Camaro from them and they were good to buy from.

I take my car for service to a (fairly) new dealership that's now open in north Fontana California called Rotolo Chevrolet. Very nice facility, people in the service department are great.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #86
doctorwill

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ss, 2015 Z06,
Classic Chevrolet Morrestown NJ
STEALERSHIP: STAY AWAY
doctorwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #87
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
This is shaping up nicely.

I have yet to find one in CA that owners have been happy with.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #88
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
This. Bmore=bad
Timonium and Laurel= good
updated it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRMKAR View Post
Lakewood on Route 88 a stealership? I completely disagree. They gave me almost 6k off my price. They are a great dealership, always willing to go the extra mile. Lakewood Chevy has helped me out tremendously, always had a solution to the problem. Let me test drive a SS convertible. They're a great dealership. I don't work for them.
The Cadillac/ Chevy dealership in Nanuet on Route 304 is a stealership. They treated me horrible. Constantly talking down to me and acting all condescending. They kept calling me to do a review when if I I did I was going to write a nasty one. I got treated with sarcastic remakes such as when I went there on Saturday, the one worker said "well did they tell you to come here today?"
"No"
"Then why would you come?"
I'm not an idiot, the worker had a sarcastic bitter tone to it. I don't post here often only because I'm a sarcastic asshole lmao.
Just saying.
Thanks, and what's the name of the dealership in Nanuet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkillsam View Post
Chapman. Rude employees, too many dealer add-ons, and they make you wait forever till your paperwork is ready hoping that you won't read the contract and notice all the fees that were added in.

Del. We were looking for a 2011 Cruze Eco in the summer of 2010. Pretty hard to find actually. Another dealer that is not shady, just merely incompetent, did not find the car we wanted. Went to Del, in 24 hours they had the car we wanted in one of the two colors we were looking for, and they gave us a fair price and great trade in value on the Nissan we were driving, and paperwork was done in 20 minutes.
I'm using your post just because it was one of the more recent ones, not trying to call you out or anything like that.

I really don't want to add dealers to this list if the person's only experience is with the sales team, simply because I've been to dealerships where the sales people are complete jerks - but the service manager is the nicest guy out there.

Would people prefer if I clarified in the thread title with something like - "Servicing Your Camaro: Dealerships and Stealerships"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefianceDan View Post
Dealership - Estle Chevrolet, Defiance, OH
Why? Need more than just the dealership name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android42019 View Post
Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, TX treated me right and so did Bruce lowrie Chevrolet in Fort Worth, TX. Although if anyone else has had a bad experience I would like to know....
Service or Sales related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorwill View Post
Classic Chevrolet Morrestown NJ
STEALERSHIP: STAY AWAY
Why?
Old 05-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #89
Nor*Kan SS/RS

Drives: 2011 SIM 1SS/RS
Don Hattan Chevrolet: Wichita, KS

Very competitive pricing and they always keep a fresh inventory new and used! Great experience buying my SS there last year.

20% Tint | Muffler Delete | Hurst Short Throw | Eibach 1" Lowering Springs | K&N Cold Air | 20x9 20x10 Replicas | 255/35 285/30 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3's
Nor*Kan SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #90
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
...Would people prefer if I clarified in the thread title with something like - "Servicing Your Camaro: Dealerships and Stealerships"...
Yes. It would probably help you too. The gouging dealership thread is stickied here all: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622
rich3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #91
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista, (central) California. Great Dealership and the parts and service manager is on board. Rich takes GOOD care of the people who bring their cars in.

The below list are my opinion of stealerships in Northern California.

Boardwalk Chevrolet, Putnam GM, Stewart Chevrolet have bad marks in my book. Putnam sold out someone's order while they were on the way to pick up the car.
Folsom Chevrolet just refuses to sell anything at MSRP or below, even if someone qualifies for incentives/discounts.
John L Sullivan Chevrolet in Rosevile also have documented incidents that will make me not want to buy from them ever.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #92
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Not that I want to toot my own horn, but here's a recent thread from the Canada section posted by Squalo

Highland Chev Ontario
Old 05-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #93
BlemsBumble

Drives: '13 ZL1 #662; '10 SS; '99 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post

I'll throw one out there. Sequoia Chevrolet in Sanger. When I was looking for an SS 4 years ago, they were the only dealership in the area who weren't attaching a 5K mark-up. When warranty work was needed (oil cooler, pan gasket, rear main seal leaks) they fixed it and it stayed fixed.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #94
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post

There are no good ones in CA
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #95
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
yeah...ummm....so how do the dealerships get rated?if someone has a bad interaction then the name is posted in red here?what if the customer had totally unrealistic expectations?or wanted something for free and didn't get it,so they got pissed?or they screwed something up and tried to get the dealership to cover it?

this list is just a bad idea all around.
Are you a Chevy salesman?
Old 05-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #96
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw26ss View Post
lol, this thread is pretty much useless, I think there is going to be someone from every dealer that has had a bad experience. I have had nothing but good from my dealer, but i know people that have had bad, lol.
Outright lies, improperly done service, removing all MSRP's from all vehicles on the lots, giving a car the sunshine oil change...all constitute stealerships.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #97
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
yeah...ummm....so how do the dealerships get rated?if someone has a bad interaction then the name is posted in red here?what if the customer had totally unrealistic expectations?or wanted something for free and didn't get it,so they got pissed?or they screwed something up and tried to get the dealership to cover it?

this list is just a bad idea all around.
Hence why I'm not adding dealerships to the list until the member explains why they rated the dealer the way they did.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #98
jake2212

Drives: none (yet)
Findlay Chevrolet out here in Nevada is probably the best Chevy dealer in Las Vegas. They are very knowledgeable and don't rip you off. Very friendly people. However bozarth Chevrolet is full of jerks that do not know what they are talking about. One of the service men was very rude to me and it just seemed like they didnt want my business.
jake2212 is offline   Reply With Quote