Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #309
jpack

Drives: 2005 F150 for sale!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
u have to get off the email and just go in person tell them your not paying more than msrp if not no deal. if they dont have it in stock they can send it from any dealer in fl that has it. the one in miami just shipped there synergy to a person in ft.myers..lucky me=) .. good luck dont give up especially for a butstang.. ull love the green
I was down in Palm beach & saw the color in person, & all I could say is wow. So I went to one of my local dealers today & again this color impressed me. But then I looked at the window & saw the $5000 market adjustment & the salesman said that there was only 1500 produced so the increase was warranted. If they are going to pull that crap, I'll wait till next year & get the color in an RS. It really is a beautiful car, those who knock it, have not seen it in person.

Jim
jpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #310
Synergy_synner

Drives: Synergy Camaro
Long live the SGM thread!

Synergy_synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:08 AM   #311
paigeg
PAIGE

Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition Camaro
Head-turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzinity28 View Post
We are having people stop us at stores, asking for pictures and also saw someone filming us while driving..Is this happening to any other SGM drivers??? Just curious...Like
IROC'D said the color does stand out!
Absolutely. I get waves, thumbs-up, see folks grabbing phones to take pics - even saw one near-accident because someone was too busy gaping. Totally new experience for me. Me likey!
paigeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #312
paigeg
PAIGE

Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition Camaro
RE: Dealer Up-charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpack View Post
I was down in Palm beach & saw the color in person, & all I could say is wow. So I went to one of my local dealers today & again this color impressed me. But then I looked at the window & saw the $5000 market adjustment & the salesman said that there was only 1500 produced so the increase was warranted. If they are going to pull that crap, I'll wait till next year & get the color in an RS. It really is a beautiful car, those who knock it, have not seen it in person.

Jim
RE: the posts about the $5K up-charge on Camaros. Don't fall for it. It's the dealer doing it, and you don't have to play that game. I went to a competing dealer (literally a couple of miles away) for my Synergy, and upcharge wasn't even on the table. If this dealer hadn't had the Synergy and the other one had, they'd have traded for it to get it to me. GM is doing better. The dealers should stop trying to bilk their customers and just hang in there. Otherwise, they're going to sabotage the recovery...
paigeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #313
jpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigeg View Post
RE: the posts about the $5K up-charge on Camaros. Don't fall for it. It's the dealer doing it, and you don't have to play that game. I went to a competing dealer (literally a couple of miles away) for my Synergy, and upcharge wasn't even on the table. If this dealer hadn't had the Synergy and the other one had, they'd have traded for it to get it to me. GM is doing better. The dealers should stop trying to bilk their customers and just hang in there. Otherwise, they're going to sabotage the recovery...
Found one about 40 miles away, $800 below sticker. Has everything I want but the Sunroof. I was on the edge about that anyways. Unfortunately i have to go out of town for work until Friday, so if he still has it on Saturday Im going to try & close the deal...

Jim
Old 05-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #314
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
^^ hope u close the deal...............

I want to buy the trex phantom grile- what do u guys thinks looks best on the sgm .. Black or Metal >? im thinking of going with the black,, another thing is that theres a thread going around how the grill scratches the paint where it sits across the whole bumper ..? idk what 2 do
Old 05-06-2010, 06:16 AM   #315
barbm
LTTL HULK

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Send a message via AIM to barbm
How's everyone doing? ? Just wondering if anyone has heard on the #s for the Synergy Camaro? ? U.S.A & Canada.
If anyone hears & could post info? ? Just curious. Thanks Barb
barbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #316
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbm View Post
How's everyone doing? ? Just wondering if anyone has heard on the #s for the Synergy Camaro? ? U.S.A & Canada.
If anyone hears & could post info? ? Just curious. Thanks Barb
#'s should be out by jun/4
Old 05-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #317
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
really tempted on getting a SGM SS/RS
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #318
jpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpack View Post
Found one about 40 miles away, $800 below sticker. Has everything I want but the Sunroof. I was on the edge about that anyways. Unfortunately i have to go out of town for work until Friday, so if he still has it on Saturday Im going to try & close the deal...

Jim
Damn Damn Damn, got back in town, called the dealer to see if I could come over & it was sold... The search starts all over again....
Old 05-07-2010, 11:40 PM   #319
TransformerCamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I saw one of these on the street just yesterday. It was the first one I saw in person and it looked pretty sweet.
TransformerCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #320
torranosaurus
Banned

Drives: 2010 orange 2SS
Decided to change it up a bit, so I removed the Camaro emblems, blacked out the yellow on the front bowtie, removed the rear bowtie all together, and replaced it with a cross flags emblem. Simple, mysterious, and concept car-like.
torranosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #321
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Originally Posted by torranosaurus View Post
Decided to change it up a bit, so I removed the Camaro emblems, blacked out the yellow on the front bowtie, removed the rear bowtie all together, and replaced it with a cross flags emblem. Simple, mysterious, and concept car-like.
picturessssss of the rear flag
Old 05-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #322
torranosaurus
Banned

Drives: 2010 orange 2SS
My first attempt at a pic on here....hope it works.
Attached Images

torranosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote