Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros

Old 07-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #127
IROCTPI

Drives: 1987 IROC-Z 305 TPI 700R4
my girl!

sorry i cant figure whats up with the last pic

i'll change the pics later as i just waxed her and she looks better, but my front headlight is foggy from water lol.

Me -14! year old guy -- My Girl -1987 IROC-Z 305TPI 700R4 modded

Last edited by IROCTPI; 07-24-2010 at 02:15 PM.
IROCTPI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #128
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCTPI View Post
my girl!

very nice
Old 07-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #129
IROCTPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercamaro64 View Post
no camaro is "ugly" but i agree that third gens are better looking. but i still lov the fourth gens!!!
im kinda iffy with you their, its just that the 4th gens do not look like a muscle car, let alone a camaro. The thirdgens just have a sleek, but mean look to them and i love how you can say you got a muscle car or you can say sports car, THATS the definition of a thirdgen camaro A sporty muscle car lol.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #130
IROCTPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
Quick question for all those posting with the fablous show room interiors.

Are you all short with small feet or what???

No really, I cannot run the lower dash covers, I have tried several times, but my big feet wont fit, I cannot stand the limited pedal room with em on.

why no interior pics of mine, without them, its not so tidy.

lol i havent though, and i wear 14mens shoe and im 6ft tall, how tall are you? it probaly helps with what angle you have your seat at, but maybe not.

Old 07-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #131
Supercamaro64
Right, right.

Drives: 79 Z28, 86 Camaro, 94 Burb 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCTPI View Post
im kinda iffy with you their, its just that the 4th gens do not look like a muscle car, let alone a camaro. The thirdgens just have a sleek, but mean look to them and i love how you can say you got a muscle car or you can say sports car, THATS the definition of a thirdgen camaro A sporty muscle car lol.
I agree that the 4th gens do look less "muscley" then gens before and after. But i dont think they're ugly, they just look different. They look like a lot of other "sports cars" look. I think they look a lot like the c5 and c6 corvettes, and that is most certainly a muscle/ sports car. Its just our personal taste in styling of cars, but i dont see how they're ugly
Supercamaro64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:40 AM   #132
WhiteMaro92
WhiteMaro92

Drives: White 3rd Gen
Here is a couple of recent pics of my White 92
Attached Images

WhiteMaro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #133
Supercamaro64
Right, right.

dude, go white camaros!!!! lol
Old 08-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #134
lil_red_v6
one wheelin

Drives: 2004 yamaha r6
Send a message via Yahoo to lil_red_v6
nice lookin 3rd gens here
lil_red_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #135
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMaro92 View Post
Here is a couple of recent pics of my White 92
are those 18's or 20's
Old 08-20-2010, 01:50 AM   #136
WhiteMaro92
WhiteMaro92

Drives: White 3rd Gen
18" IRoc Wheels on my 92..... Its also been lowered an 1.5 Inch with Eibach Sportline Springs
Attached Images

WhiteMaro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #137
CAM91RS1

Drives: 2010 SS
FEW ON MINE

HERE IS A FEW PICS OF MY 91 CONVERT LS1 6 SPEED SWAP FULL AIR RIDE SUSPENTION ETC..
Attached Images

CAM91RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #138
camarosource

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 Showcar
The car is medium quasar blue metallic with two (2) silver glossy racing stripes going from the bumper, over rear wing, roof, over ASCD IROC Daytona fiberglass hood, front, and down front spoiler.

The car is powered by a re-built "Cammed" 5.7 Liter V8, 350 TPI including 1.7 roller bearing rockers, K&N's, bullet MSN ignition... The car is an automatic complete with racing Kevlar internals and TransGo Shift kit. The car features Custom Blue/Silver Leather Upholstered Seats (Front & Rear) w/ custom embroidery and Sequential Digital FULL L.E.D Emmitting Rear Tailights with 378 High Intensity Wide-Angle L.E.D's

The car rides on P275/40/R17 Hankook V-Groove tires with Highly Polished Torque Thrust ][ 17x8 Rims.

Custom made 1:18th scale diecast:

I had my car duplicated in 1:18th scale diecast metal complete with opening hood, opening doors, working wheels, turning steering, Blue (w/ metal flake) with silver racing stripes (approx 3 coats of paint and 3 coats of clear), blue and silver interior front and rear seats, carpeting, headlining, custom pedals, instrument panel, steering wheel, ground effects, rear wing, fog lights, IROC Daytona hood, and much more..

The car was fabricated from the Sunstar 1:18th scale (10" long) (Ended up at around 11") 1982 Diecast as it's the ONLY one made.

The following was done to it to convert it to a 1992 Camaro along with all customizing that is found on my own car :

Ground effects, exterior door trim, t-top to convertable conversion, IROC Daytona Hood (hardest part), Louvers, rear wing, all fabricated from scratch. The nose was reshaped to match the 1991/1992's, removed window handles, painted interior door trim complete with carpeting on lower portion of inner doors as found on actual vehicle, headlight pockets and inner fog light compartment painted black, reshaped instrument panel, painted black/silver racing pedals, Torque thrust ][ rims, added fog lights, interior carpeting, headliner, 1992 Camaro steering wheel, blue/silver painted exterior, blue/silver seats front and back, 5.7liter TPI engine, remoulded taillights, dual exhaust pipes out back, exterior and interior emblems and decals (all of them that are on car is on diecast), painted door locks and door handles, added mirror decals for realistic reflecting side mirrors, and lots more..

I bought a nice display case with glossy wood platform... Nice car has to have a nice display for it. ;-)

Camarosource.ca FACEBOOK PAGE - EXCLUSIVE INFO On upcoming Camarosource.ca V5.0 and More!!

camarosource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:34 AM   #139
25thanniversary

Drives: 92 Camaro Convt RS,2011 Camaro RS
[QUOTE=camarosource;2427954]The car is medium quasar blue metallic with two (2) silver glossy racing stripes going from the bumper, over rear wing, roof, over ASCD IROC Daytona fiberglass hood, front, and down front spoiler.

The car is powered by a re-built "Cammed" 5.7 Liter V8, 350 TPI including 1.7 roller bearing rockers, K&N's, bullet MSN ignition... The car is an automatic complete with racing Kevlar internals and TransGo Shift kit. The car features Custom Blue/Silver Leather Upholstered Seats (Front & Rear) w/ custom embroidery and Sequential Digital FULL L.E.D Emmitting Rear Tailights with 378 High Intensity Wide-Angle L.E.D's

The car rides on P275/40/R17 Hankook V-Groove tires with Highly Polished Torque Thrust ][ 17x8 Rims.

I had my car duplicated in 1:18th scale diecast metal complete with opening hood, opening doors, working wheels, turning steering, Blue (w/ metal flake) with silver racing stripes (approx 3 coats of paint and 3 coats of clear), blue and silver interior front and rear seats, carpeting, headlining, custom pedals, instrument panel, steering wheel, ground effects, rear wing, fog lights, IROC Daytona hood, and much more..

The car was fabricated from the Sunstar 1:18th scale (10" long) (Ended up at around 11") 1982 Diecast as it's the ONLY one made.

The following was done to it to convert it to a 1992 Camaro along with all customizing that is found on my own car :

Ground effects, exterior door trim, t-top to convertable conversion, IROC Daytona Hood (hardest part), Louvers, rear wing, all fabricated from scratch. The nose was reshaped to match the 1991/1992's, removed window handles, painted interior door trim complete with carpeting on lower portion of inner doors as found on actual vehicle, headlight pockets and inner fog light compartment painted black, reshaped instrument panel, painted black/silver racing pedals, Torque thrust ][ rims, added fog lights, interior carpeting, headliner, 1992 Camaro steering wheel, blue/silver painted exterior, blue/silver seats front and back, 5.7liter TPI engine, remoulded taillights, dual exhaust pipes out back, exterior and interior emblems and decals (all of them that are on car is on diecast), painted door locks and door handles, added mirror decals for realistic reflecting side mirrors, and lots more..

I bought a nice display case with glossy wood platform... Nice car has to have a nice display for it. ;-)[/QUOTE

()

TEAM LLT

1992 Camaro Rs Convertible
2011 Camaro 1lt Rs
25thanniversary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #140
Supercamaro64
Right, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosource View Post
The car is medium quasar blue metallic with two (2) silver glossy racing stripes going from the bumper, over rear wing, roof, over ASCD IROC Daytona fiberglass hood, front, and down front spoiler.

I bought a nice display case with glossy wood platform... Nice car has to have a nice display for it. ;-)
this is really kinda funny- i had to do a photoshop assignment for a class last year, it was supposed to be a collage of whatever we wanted. i did a "Ruling the road since 1967" theme, and i had a few pics of each gen. i found the top picture of your car that you just posted. i just looked up camaros on google and took pics from there. so your camaro is in a collage that i made on photoshop, hangin on the wall of my garage!!