Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
Absolutely Great Customer Service from American Racing Headers

I order my ARH and started installing them onto my Camaro. After getting them hooked up and started the process of adding the cats i saw that the collector was oval and damaged on the driver side header. I looked at the box and it looked like UPS had dropped it causing damage.

Obviously i was heart broken because i couldnt wait to install the headers. It was late so i called them in the morning. I spoke to them for a bit and told them the situation..... they said we'll take care of ya. The very next day i had a new header and high flow cat pipe at my door step. I couldnt believe how fast and no questions asked service that they provided. They proved to me the reason why they have such a great reputation. Not only for providing badass products, but also such great customer support. Every question i had was answered in great detail without rush.

They now have a customer for life!!!!!!!

Thanks ARH and with my Corsa this think is so badass and completely woke the car up!!! Dyno results and video's coming soon
10 Camaro: Built 376, LSA Heads, BTR valve train and Stage III Camshaft. F1A 12 Rib-3.75 pulley (17psi), Squash Dual Fuel System with Return (Dual Walbro 450LPH on a Hobbs Switch), Aeromotive regulator, Holley Fuel Rails, ID1300's. RMVB 4L80, 4K Stall, and Trans-brake. 9" IRS, 3.50 gears with a full spool
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
BigMatt
2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to BigMatt
Can't wait to see the video of this set up. I've been wanting to do the same exhaust.
Forged LS3, FED M311 heads, CAI Inc, ARH 1 7/8, Corsa Xtreme, Taylor Wires, MGW Shifter, Street slayer twin carbon clutch, Tick braided clutch line & speed bleeder, ZL1 Diff Swap, BMR Split drop, Sway Bars, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Pro bushing kit, Carslyle racing 15in conversion, Whipple, LPE dual fuel pumps, Rx catch can, Id1300x, Alky Control
BigMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
flyby

Drives: 2010 Silver SS
Well the service you got is definitely a deal maker. Great customer service equals more referral sales.
flyby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
06nine

Drives: SS
As its been said several times, great customer service and a great product!
I am not certain how long they have been in business, but its my guess they will be around for a long time. I won't go into details, but they probably lost money on my purchase and never once did Nick whine or groan about it! Thats professional. I do not know anything about the other header manufactures-just ARH and I will always recommend them. Excellent quality in the welds and in the build. Perfect fit. I've bought cheap headers in the past and never will again.
06nine is offline   Reply With Quote