Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 06-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #29
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickerda View Post
"the trunk was like a manhole" never heard that one before.
ya too funny huh? the way it sounds- you might need a "confined space" permit to get into the trunk, lol

She means well and it would have been cool to have had two Camaros in the family, oh well at least there is more sisters in my family and even my father is wanting one as well.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #30
StuntmanMike

Drives: Impressive. Scary tends to impress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011DropTop View Post
whatever dude I am not going to stoop down to your level, you are not going to rope me in with your little troll ways, its ok for you to have your opinions, I aint bashing that, but c'mon dude you drive a Mustang and you are on a Camaro board, I have seen your threads and posts in here before and you stir crap up in those as well.
Says the guy who has no Camaro himself.

Quote:
PS: I would love to buy a Mustang but I really hate being broken down on the side of the road!
Every Ford product I have ever owned or dealed with has let me down no matter what! Ford burned that bridge with me a long time ago. I dont care if the whole world declares Ford to be the best product ever made it is all still crap to me.
Yet the car still maintains a user review level over over 9.0 out of 10 on edmunds.com.
StuntmanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #31
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric's Blue View Post
It's called SYNC, and no, you cannot get all "that computer crap on something like an Ipod". You want it integrated into the car because it brings a lot of hands-free functionality to the car. More info on it can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Sync
Hands free voice activated things arent very good in a car IMO. Camaro you can also work your IPOD from the steering wheel. I forget I have it and just change the radio most of the time.
Ya I guess those things might be cool to have but to me that adds more that can go wrong on a car electronically and to each his own, I wouldn't use it, heck my future 2011 will have that HUD thingy and I really don't think I am going to use THAT.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #32
}Sara{

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS Summit White
I'd disown anyone in my family if they bought a mustang...jk jk As for the Mustang being a chick's car, I disagree. Mustang's seem to be the 'cool' car for people who have no idea what cool is. They are everywhere in my city - I love blowing past them in my Camaro and giving them a glimpse of a true muscle car
}Sara{ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #33
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
SHAME ON HER.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #34
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
Says the guy who has no Camaro himself.

Yet the car still maintains a user review level over over 9.0 out of 10 on edmunds.com.
There is nothing worse than being broke down at the side of the road. Like I said before in my last post- I dont care if it is the best car in the world........it's a POS to me and you can't PAY me to take one!
Also- did you NOT see me say that I refuse to buy a Camaro for just a few months and end up trading it in on a Vert?
So what if I dont have Camaro yet! I see SEVERAL folks in here that dont have one, just like me they are doing their research before they buy one. And besides that wouldn't you agree that since I sold my 68 to buy a new one that I am SERIOUS about buying one?

Ya you just read what you want troll-
Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 394
Size:  102.1 KB
Old 06-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #35
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by }Sara{ View Post
I'd disown anyone in my family if they bought a mustang...jk jk As for the Mustang being a chick's car, I disagree. Mustang's seem to be the 'cool' car for people who have no idea what cool is. They are everywhere in my city - I love blowing past them in my Camaro and giving them a glimpse of a true muscle car
Well said Sara,
I have nothing against fat chicks they need loving too
Old 06-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #36
scicamarro

Drives: Jewel with silver stripes 1SS
Stopped at Home Depot for some Propane. People surrounded my Red Jewel Tint Coat Camaro SS. Had to give them a tour before they would let me go.
scicamarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:04 PM   #37
98_Camaro

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
Quote:
Says the guy with the Mustang
Non sequitur argument.
The new Mustang is an excellent vehicle, and while I'm not positive, it looked like it could have been a 2011, but or that price, it really makes me think it was a 2010.
I've thought about Challengers and Mustangs with the Camaro. They're all excellent cars in their own respectful rights, but just because you own/want to own one doesn't mean you can't call out what's wrong with the other.
Pro's and con's are what create competition. She got a car that she was happy with, and easily $8,000 less than a Camaro. GL got a Mustang because they were happier with the GT500 than an SS.
We get cars that base our needs and our desires. Just because we can't all have the same opinion doesn't mean anyone else's opinion is any less valid than yours.
2016 Summit White 2SS Coupe M6, NPP, & MRC
Now Driving:
2016 Torch Red Corvette 2LT, NPP, MRC
98_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #38
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Camaro View Post
Non sequitur argument.
The new Mustang is an excellent vehicle, and while I'm not positive, it looked like it could have been a 2011, but or that price, it really makes me think it was a 2010.
I've thought about Challengers and Mustangs with the Camaro. They're all excellent cars in their own respectful rights, but just because you own/want to own one doesn't mean you can't call out what's wrong with the other.
Pro's and con's are what create competition. She got a car that she was happy with, and easily $8,000 less than a Camaro. GL got a Mustang because they were happier with the GT500 than an SS.
We get cars that base our needs and our desires. Just because we can't all have the same opinion doesn't mean anyone else's opinion is any less valid than yours.
well said, my hats off to you
Old 06-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #39
StuntmanMike

Drives: Impressive. Scary tends to impress.
Quote:
So what if I dont have Camaro yet! I see SEVERAL folks in here that dont have one, just like me they are doing their research before they buy one.
Yet you don't see those "several" folks bashing others in here for their choice of cars when they acknowledge they don't have one themselves. You, on the other hand, are doing exactly that.

I'm glad you know what a troll is. Too bad you can't look in the mirror and see that it's you. Your original post was nothing but a trollish attempt to start a thread hating on a brand of car that you didn't like, forgetting that there are many types of people on this board and some have or have owned more than one type of car.
StuntmanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #40
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
When I was intially looking for a car, I checked in to getting a late model convertible mustang. The one thing I noticed was the number of Mustangs being sold that were previously owned by rental car companies. It seems rental car companies sell them off after a couple of years. Im not saying that they are any less kept up because of it. But between the rental car companies and the regular buyer, the market seems to be flooded with them. At that point I was just no longer interested. I dont think they hold their value, but Im not sure to be honest.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
Brad 1lt
Brad 2010 1lt

Drives: 1lt red 2010 Camaro
MMMMM Gee humm well.
Brad 1lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #42
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
Yet you don't see those "several" folks bashing others in here for their choice of cars when they acknowledge they don't have one themselves. You, on the other hand, are doing exactly that.

I'm glad you know what a troll is. Too bad you can't look in the mirror and see that it's you. Your original post was nothing but a trollish attempt to start a thread hating on a brand of car that you didn't like, forgetting that there are many types of people on this board and some have or have owned more than one type of car.
Whatever dude! your not worth it, go crawl back under your bridge