Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 08-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenotter View Post
Dude your out of your mine! Adams has some of the best stuff out there! If not the best! Plus their customer service is top notch!
+1

I have never dealt with nicer people! Not only does Adam's make great products, but their customer service is second to none. Best company I have ever done business with.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #16
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
www.zainostore.com AWESOME product. The longevity of the shine and protection is what Zaino is all about.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #17
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Revo,

Care to shoot me a PM to clear the air and get to the bottom of what exactly has you so upset? Apparently something has rubbed you the wrong way and I'd love to know exactly what it is/was.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #18
sixty4

Drives: corvettes
Try Brillo or SOS. The paint on these cars suck! So spending the extra money on high end wax is useless!
sixty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #19
shad2009
"Cassie"

Drives: 2007 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT
Send a message via AIM to shad2009 Send a message via Yahoo to shad2009
all i use is Adams...i'm debating wether or not to try Chemical Guys...they are a little cheaper, but all i get is amazing customer service from Adams, and i'll forever be a customer of theirs as long as it continues

Future Wheels - 2014 Ford Mustang GT & 2014 Chevy Camaro
shad2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #20
David79z28

Drives: 79Z28 and 2010 2SS/RS
I like Meguiar's #21 sealant topped with their #26 wax.
David79z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #21
camaro2ssblack

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS - Black on Black
Quote:
Dude your out of your mine! Adams has some of the best stuff out there! If not the best! Plus their customer service is top notch! I was thinking about selling my car and Dylan@adamspolishes even told me he give the new owner a free bottle of Detail Spray so I know it'll be taken care of, try that with megs or any over the counter company. How many otc stores has their CEO give out their personal cell phone number. Don't get me wrong megs and mothers make some nice stuff but Adams has them beat hands down in all categories in my opinion. I've used all three. I can say Adams polishes has even taught me more about detailing the correct way more than any of the three. Plus it can't hurt to try they have 110% guarantee! Something else none of the otc companies have. Ill stick with Adam's. Good luck op on who you choose.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

^^^^this

I will never use anything but Adams based on the results I get with their products and the way I get treated as a customer. Also, most of the products are the best smelling chemicals you will ever take a wiff of. That alone makes detailing alot more fun.
I am nosey of course but I would love to hear what happened to make the original responder so mad...
camaro2ssblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #22
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Dude your out of your mine! Adams has some of the best stuff out there! If not the best! Plus their customer service is top notch! I was thinking about selling my car and Dylan@adamspolishes even told me he give the new owner a free bottle of Detail Spray so I know it'll be taken care of, try that with megs or any over the counter company. How many otc stores has their CEO give out their personal cell phone number. Don't get me wrong megs and mothers make some nice stuff but Adams has them beat hands down in all categories in my opinion. I've used all three. I can say Adams polishes has even taught me more about detailing the correct way more than any of the three. Plus it can't hurt to try they have 110% guarantee! Something else none of the otc companies have. Ill stick with Adam's. Good luck op on who you choose.

I can't attest to the quality of the product, but I'm sure it's excellent. Adam himself (Adam, right?) sounds great. Shame all it takes is one bad apple.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #23
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
meguiar's and 3M products.
fiascoes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #24
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraves View Post
^^^^this

I will never use anything but Adams based on the results I get with their products and the way I get treated as a customer. Also, most of the products are the best smelling chemicals you will ever take a wiff of. That alone makes detailing alot more fun.
I am nosey of course but I would love to hear what happened to make the original responder so mad...
This sounds almost fanatical IMO. If something better hits the market, will you not give it a shot?

PM me for details. Regardless of the way I was treated, I have no intention of dragging any names through the mud.

A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Old 08-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #25
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
This isn't about Adam's and their customer service. Most people are treated well, some are treated very poorly. NOT the point here.

To the OP-

There are tons of good sealants/waxes (NOT polishes, that's the wrong use of that term) out there.

Some to try, in no particular order:
Zaino
Adam's Machine Super Sealant
Adam's Americana Wax
Blackfire
Collinite

Some that require a little more advanced application techniques
Aquartz
Wolf's Bodywrap
GTecniq

I haven't tried all of these, but I've heard nothing but rave reviews for any of them. There are so many out there, just experiment.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:10 AM   #26
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #27
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I've tried some other products too. But, I have been very happy with how the Adam's products work on my car.

Their website videos also taught me how to wash/clay/polish/wax a car properly. There were a lot of things I just didn't know about taking car of my car that I learned from them. The Junkman's videos are also very entertaining.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #28
controL

Drives: '13 AGM ZL1
Quote:

I was skeptical at the amount of good reviews...but its true. Excellent customer service is an intangible that you can't really put a price on.
controL is offline   Reply With Quote