Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BORLA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #57
justmeron

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to justmeron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie View Post
sorry... but you need to ask your dealer for the numbers. if you look at RPO_Z28 's thread he shows what the report looks like. once you check that out... go to your dealer and ask him to see the report and tell you where you stand.

post #213

good luck

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...569#post323569
yea but my dealer is an idiot.
he knows or says he know nothing. I know more from here than he does. Hell I can't even get him to give me my order nomber. He just says it is in and will let you know when we do.

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
justmeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #58
Archie
Evil Event Code 4B00 Milk

Drives: fbody
Send a message via AIM to Archie
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSforme View Post
Archie I'm not a freaking idiot...

Yes duh my dealer is the only dealer than can tell me the numbers they get...hence my call to the dealer.

I was asking what NEWS OTHER PEOPLE ARE GETTING FROM THEIR DEALERS TODAY.

duh.... on me. sorry i understand what you mean now.

for example... I pulled my report today( yes I am a dealer and I handle ordering at the dealership ) and it show for our store 2 camaro's.

Once consensus is done ( March 12th is when it needs to be submited to GM ) then on March 18th the "final allocation by week" report comes out and shows what week the allocation fall into. Then the week that the allocation is available...the dealer will view if there are any constraints.

sorry... i know this has been covered before.
Archie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #59
CamaroSSforme
Got my two

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - RJT/Black
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSSforme
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeron View Post
he knows or says he know nothing. I know more from here than he does. Hell I can't even get him to give me my order nomber. He just says it is in and will let you know when we do.
I'd go down there and demand to see my order in the system...with your own eyes. Then you can get your confirmation number. I'd also demand to know what priority number you are with them or no deal.
CamaroSSforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #60
CamaroSSforme
Got my two

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - RJT/Black
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSSforme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie View Post
duh.... on me. sorry i understand what you mean now.

for example... I pulled my report today( yes I am a dealer and I handle ordering at the dealership ) and it show for our store 2 camaro's.

Once consensus is done ( March 12th is when it needs to be submited to GM ) then on March 18th the "final allocation by week" report comes out and shows what week the allocation fall into. Then the week that the allocation is available...the dealer will view if there are any constraints.

sorry... i kow this has been covered before
Great info though for when stuff has to be submitted this month...12th...
CamaroSSforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #61
Archie
Evil Event Code 4B00 Milk

Drives: fbody
Send a message via AIM to Archie
QUOTE=CamaroSSforme;323600]Great info though for when stuff has to be submitted this month...12th...[/QUOT

here's the copy, paste from my screen:

Consensus submissions for dealers are due by Thursday, March 12, 2009

good luck... hopefully your dealer is cool.
Archie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:42 AM   #62
Mac1

Drives: 2004 Malibu
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeron View Post
You have a serious problem with your dealer. Go there and talk to the inventory manager and have him pull up gmglobalconnect to look for your car. Do you have an order workbench? You should get it when the order is placed.
Mac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #63
GLBL WMR
Booya

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSforme View Post
I'd go down there and demand to see my order in the system...with your own eyes. Then you can get your confirmation number. I'd also demand to know what priority number you are with them or no deal.
This is pretty much what I am going to do tomorrow, albeit in nice manner, and unannounced. My dealer is also an idiot (last I talked to him production started on 2/16), and he doesn't return my very infrequent calls and he continues to tell me that "he'll let me know" when "something" happens. If I find that he bumped me from priority 1 (of 3 total), I am going to cancel my order on the spot and take my business elsewhere.

2000 Blazer LS | winter beater
GLBL WMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #64
justmeron

they insist I am first in line for their 22 allocated orders.
I was there oct 13th at 9am to order and the work bench wouldnt let them in. They later told me the order got placed. I have receipts but no workbench nomber. I will try to call again today.

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #65
SaintTimothy

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He is always amazed that I know what he knows when he knows it. I love this site.

Anyway, he is getting 2 more Camaros per this consensus and I am next in line. He received 1 in the first consensus, and his estimated guide number was 10. He said that this report covers the Ordering period from the week of March 16th - the week of April 6th. The week of March 16th he will find out which of those weeks he can submit his orders for those 2 cars.

Hope this matches up with what everyone else is hearing.
SaintTimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #66
justmeron

I just called my dealer and they gave me a number of EDIT does this sound right??

Last edited by justmeron; 03-06-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #67
playhard67
come to poppa

Drives: 67RS,09 Harley FLHX
yep...have them fax you a copy of the OrderWorkbench.

Cancelled the 2010 SS/RS (for now) and bought this instead (2009 Harley FLHX)
playhard67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #68
justmeron

Be better if I go, I am at home and no fax machine. My step dtr of 21yrs. just died and been very hectic. Plus she left us a 21month old son to care for. Been very hectic. Not sure if I will be able to get in or not. Took me forever to just get this number. The vm no response and unanswerd emails. But thanks at least I now know the number is correct.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #69
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
My dealer emailed me and said they got 2 for april!

Come on V6 constraint! be lifted already!!! :(

he also said.

"I get more information from you than I do from General Motors. It would be beneficial to me for your Camaro to never arrive LOL."
Old 03-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #70
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
My dealer emailed me and said they got 2 for april!

Come on V6 constraint! be lifted already!!! :(

he also said.

"I get more information from you than I do from General Motors. It would be beneficial to me for your Camaro to never arrive LOL."

Now that...is classic and worth repeating!! You got to love the honest dealers! Holy crap I'm still laughing at that!!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote