Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #71
cosmobudman

Drives: Company Car.....
What is the red camaro with the big black wheels in the 4th pic from the top?! Like to see the full car.......
cosmobudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #72
darksonic
madmax

Drives: ABM 2010 camaro
all of these people that think they have some super special color ........... take this............WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Dont be a door knob!!!!!!!!!! unless you have the second jay leno camaro or a super ultra rare one of 100 made blah blah blah..........It aint worth any more than the one driving down the road beside you............if you bought it as an investment banking on the value of it to skyrocket you to no more TV dinners, than you will be sad to know that probably about the time a 40 something of today croaks OF OLD AGE in about 40 or 50 years...........it might be worth a little something...........but when u figure in inflation............not really much............hell I got a aqua blue metalic...............RARE? probably more RARE now than a synergy green............but still not gonna be any big deal till mabe bout the time i croak......if at all.......DRIVE EM ENJOY EM.............THATS WHY WE BOUGHT EM RIGHT............THE NEXT GENERATION WILL FIGURE OUT THE REST...........and if the day comes when its worth something ...you probably wont be around anyway...............so shut up and drive!!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID.
darksonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #73
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidensdad06 View Post
Its crazy I still know where you can find a new 2010 synergy green Camaro
So do I, about 40-45 left across the country. But one of the cheapest used ones just hit ebay. $23,500 with 5k miles.
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #74
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksonic View Post
all of these people that think they have some super special color ........... take this............WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Dont be a door knob!!!!!!!!!! unless you have the second jay leno camaro or a super ultra rare one of 100 made blah blah blah..........It aint worth any more than the one driving down the road beside you............if you bought it as an investment banking on the value of it to skyrocket you to no more TV dinners than you will be sad to know that probably about the time a 40 something croaks...........it might be worth a little something...........but when u figure in inflation............not really much............hell I got a aqua blue metalic...............RARE? probably more now than a synergy green............but still not gonna be any big deal till mabe bout the time i croak.............DRIVE EM ENJOY EM.............THATS WHY WE BOUGHT EM RIGHT............THE NEXT GENERATION WILL FIGURE OUT THE REST................
I drive mine 120 miles a day. I don't look at it as an investment but it is pretty rare and so is the ABM.

I think mecum and barrett jackson auctions have affected how people view rare.
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #75
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
Not so my friend.. Take your pick of Internet articles : here is one http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrole...o-synergy.html they all confirm "synergy" will have limited production. Guess gm snowed a lot smart people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
wrong.

No one ever said it was going to be limited color. They said "limited edition".

The stitching and panels make it a "special edition", not the color.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #76
brandi576

Drives: 2010 synergy green camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
wrong.

No one ever said it was going to be limited color. They said "limited edition".

The stitching and panels make it a "special edition", not the color.
yeah sorry but my dealership did tell me that!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #77
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
Who pissed in your cheerios friend? No one said these were investment grade cars. We simply said GM did not present themselves in a truthful way to the market.

Quote:
all of these people that think they have some super special color ........... take this............WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Dont be a door knob!!!!!!!!!! unless you have the second jay leno camaro or a super ultra rare one of 100 made blah blah blah..........It aint worth any more than the one driving down the road beside you............if you bought it as an investment banking on the value of it to skyrocket you to no more TV dinners, than you will be sad to know that probably about the time a 40 something of today croaks OF OLD AGE in about 40 or 50 years...........it might be worth a little something...........but when u figure in inflation............not really much............hell I got a aqua blue metalic...............RARE? probably more RARE now than a synergy green............but still not gonna be any big deal till mabe bout the time i croak......if at all.......DRIVE EM ENJOY EM.............THATS WHY WE BOUGHT EM RIGHT............THE NEXT GENERATION WILL FIGURE OUT THE REST...........and if the day comes when its worth something ...you probably wont be around anyway...............so shut up and drive!!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #78
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi576 View Post
yeah sorry but my dealership did tell me that!!!
Dealers say a lot of things sadly haha lucky for me my dealer realized real fast that I knew more about the car than they did when I walked in so they kept their mouths shut and gave me the keys and said look at anything you want
Old 08-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #79
brandi576

Quote:
I didnt buy this car thinkimg it was worth more than another color, i bought this car because i was told it wouldnt be available on an ss..i wanted an ss but i truly loved that color the moment i seen it so i took the v6 instead..can i trade it in an get an ss with that color now? well sure i can, but am i gonna take the loss on trading it in for a 2011? hell no im not! been there done that!!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #80
brandi576

Quote:
Originally Posted by formare View Post
Who pissed in your cheerios friend? No one said these were investment grade cars. We simply said GM did not present themselves in a truthful way to the market.
Exactly!!
Old 08-19-2010, 11:10 PM   #81
Georgie

Drives: Camaro... soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi576 View Post
Exactly!!
wow! matching car and shirt... niiiiiiiiiice
Old 08-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #82
brandi576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
wow! matching car and shirt... niiiiiiiiiice
thank you!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:26 AM   #83
IROCZJEFF

Drives: 69Z 70Z 85IROC-Z 911LE 97 SS
If the Z/28 was out today it would be this color with white stripes and in my garage! Awsome color combo! This is a 60's color for sure, grat job on this color GM!!!
IROCZJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:26 AM   #84
Badger

Drives: 2010 ABM SS #14 of 2,027
Yeah baby..Thats what I'm Talkin Bout!
Attached Images

-- Constitutional scholar and Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote