Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 06-25-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
seeknay2000

Drives: 1978 Z28, 1987 Suburb
FINAL PRICE $4,000 - $4,500 '78 Z28

I've had this listed several times on here, on ebay, craigslist and other camaro websites and still have not found a serious buyer. Most recently I sold the car on ebay and the guy backed out again (this is the 4th time). Please if you're interested and actually have the money give me a call! (and when I say have the money I don't mean you can get it, have it - cash in hand)

$4,500 is the price
I will take offers as low as $4,000.
Anything under $4,000 I will put on ebay

I am considering reposting on ebay with minimum reserve, posisble no reserve not sure yet. But perfer to sell to camaro5 member, someone serious with cash, not tirekickers. Also, the car does need new tires really bad - the ones on it are dry-rotted so a trailer would be really nice. The car prob would make it a few hundred miles with these tires but best to not take a chance and tow it or put new tires on it to be safe. Not worth the risk.

Stats:
1978 Camaro Z28
Original color: Blue
Current color: Dark gray with black stripes
195,000 original miles
Engine, body, paint all redone around 5,000 miles ago

(+) Exhaust sounds like a beast! Absolutely love it, I'll have to get a video to post.

(+) Good body (only body work needed is the trunk. The trunk is not aligned correctly and causes water to get in the trunk)

(+) Low miles (195,000 total) but engine reworked within last 5,000 miles.

(+) Nice paint job - has some defects and scratches especially in front bumper and back bumper but overall very nice. Gray with black stripes

(+) New headliner (suede)

(+) Newer battery

(+) Recenlty had work done to it: Center Link, Idler Arm, Rear Brake Drums, Rear Brake Shoes, Rear Axle Seals, Rear Wheel stud, rear diff. cover gasket, diff fluet.

(-) Trunk needs re-aligned

(-) Cracked windshield

(-) Needs finished restoring (no horn, windhsield wipers not hooked up, not all lights work (i.e. reverse, one brakelight), heat not hooked up)

(-) Front two seats are torn and in not that great condition - back seat is okay

(-) Needs new tires

Overall this is a great car with over $10,000 invested in engine, body, paint, etc. This car has all top end products/materials including Edelbrock and suede headliner! This car was built for a track/cruising car, not an everyday car. However it would not take that much effort to reconnect the horn, heat, wipers etc. This car runs great - I drove it here last year from Ohio (over 550 miles). Now I use it as a weekend car only. Only rust visible is around rear windshield, and is very minor.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:
It is best to email me directly: danieljpalko@yahoo.com
Call me: 419-957-5881
I do not come on here everyday although I try to get on as much as possible but direct email/call is better.

****A couple things to note:

Ohio Title

NO! You are not taking my tags with the car. NO test drives. If you want have your mechanic come down with you - inspect it - sit in it - I can start it up. If really interested I may be able to drive you down the road so you can get the feel. You are NOT driving the car yourself (for insurance/liability purposes)!

Thanks!
Attached Images

seeknay2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I can't tell you how much I want this car, but there's just no way I can afford it right now. I hope you find a serious buyer. It seems like a really nice Chevy.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
seeknay2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
I can't tell you how much I want this car, but there's just no way I can afford it right now. I hope you find a serious buyer. It seems like a really nice Chevy.

Thanks! I've found hundreds of buyers, just nobody serious. It's too bad too b/c I will be in Chicago in about a month I could have brought it over haha.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:04 AM   #4
seeknay2000

Sorry to keep posting guys - I swear this is almost over!!!!

Either today or tomorrow I am calling a serious guy with cash in hand to purchase my car. We may or may not work something out but if we do he is going to low ball me - I know that for a fact. Please, if you are at all interested and serious let me know by end of day tonight as I feel by tomorrow I will have this car sold!

This is a great offer, not a perfect car but for $4K you can get a nice toy for the weekend!

Thanks,
Old 07-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
seeknay2000

Any serious buyers out there? Still available....