Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 12-15-2014, 06:45 PM   #15
mystre71

Drives: 2013 yellow camaro
phantomex can you photoshop mine ? I have a 2013 yellow camaro with the black wheels. I dnt know how to post pix or I would. What I'm thinking is two tone top silver with thin black pin strips dividing the two colors.... The other would be to two tone with silver top, but keep the roof,hood, and trunk yellow, the silver would just be the edge over the mirror and doors, around the front of the hood and the edge of the scoop.

If you can do this I'd greatly appreciate it.
mystre71 is offline   Reply With Quote