Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-16-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
speed racer
Speed Racer

Drives: 2010 SuperCharged SS/RS
Cyber Grey 2010 Supercharged Camaro SS/RS TVS 2300

I am selling my Cyber Grey 2010 Supercharged Camaro SS / RS that is in Perfect condition. The car has only 9,890 miles and has the 6.2 Liter V8 16 Valve engine with the L99 Automatic or Standard Tap Shift Transmission.The car has been Professionally Dyno Tuned by ADM PERFORMANCE in Texas. The car puts out about 600 HP and it's scary fast. ADM Performance in Texas also installed their Custom Cold Air intake system ( including their Patented Racing Air Scoop in the Front lower grill )

The Camaro has a Full Flowmaster Stainless Steel (American Thunder) cat back exhaust system.I have also installed a set of Hotchkis Racing Sway bars in the front and Back. The new sway bars, make the car handle like it’s glued to the road and there is no sway when cornering at all. My local Chevy Dealership installed the TVS 2300 Supercharger with the Intercooler.(same dealership where I bought the Camaro from) I did this to avoid any warranty issues, etc.( Supercharger Only has about 800 miles on it) The car has all the SLP Badges/Emblems and the Carbon Creations Rear Spoiler that gives it that much more aggressive look over the stock Spoiler.

This Camaro was ordered with all options available It has everything. Sun Roof--- 3 Point Seatbelts ---AM/FM Radio---adjustable Head Rests---Air conditioning---Airbag Deactivation---Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)---Auto Express Down Window---Auto-Dimming Mirrors---Auxiliary Audio Input--- Beverage Holder (s)---Body-Color Bumpers---Bucket Seats---Center Console---Color Coded Mirrors---Compass---Cruise control---Daytime Running Lights---Dual Air Bags---Emergency Trunk Release---Floor Mats---Fog Lamps---Folding Rear Seats---Heated Outside Mirror(s)---Intermittent Wipers---Beautiful Black Leather upholstery with the SS embroidered in the headrests--- MP3 Player---Multi-Function Steering Wheel---Multifunction Display---OnStar Communication System---Outside Temperature Gauge---Performance Suspension---Power Door Locks---Power Driver's Seat---Power Mirrors---Power Outlet(s)---Power Passenger Seat---Power Steering---Power windows---Reading Light(s)---Rear Center Armrest---Aggressive Rear Spoiler---Rear Window Defroster---Satellite Radio---Side Air Bag System---Tachometer---Tire Pressure Monitor---Traction Control System---Universal Garage Door Opener---Vanity Mirrors---Vehicle Stability Assist--- Center console SS/RS Pod Gauges, Midnight Smoke 20 inch rims and everything else you can think of.

The car has no Dents, Dings, Scratches of any kind. The Car has always been Garage kept and has NEVER seen any Rain or Snow. The only time this car has been wet, was when it was being washed by me. I am a Non Smoker and the car still smells, like the day I drove it off the lot. This Camaro still has that great NEW CAR smell. The factory Warranty is a bumber to bumber - 5 year / 100,000 miles and I also purchased an extra warranty that covers any door dings, chiped/cracked winshields, or damaged rims.The Door Dings, Windshield and Rims are replaced or fixed at no charge for the life of the car. Warranty IS Transferable.

I have ALL the stock parts, including the complete exhaust system, sway bars, manifold,etc

For Sale by Owner
Please no tire Kickers- Only Serious buyers. I am forced to sell......My lost is Your gain. Asking $44,000
Willing to Negotiate a little. 405-471-4828
Attached Images

Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS/RS ---- TVS 2300 Maggie, Hotchkis Track Pack, ADM Race CAI Intake ADM Race Scoop, Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, Oil catch can, SLP badges & Spoiler, 1/4 mile in 12.138 seconds @ 117 MPH. No Headers, No Cam
speed racer is offline   Reply With Quote