Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

View Poll Results: When and Where???
October 1 6 26.09%
October 8 5 21.74%
October 15 4 17.39%
October 22 14 60.87%
October 29 3 13.04%
Hocking Hills 9 39.13%
Winery Tour 3 13.04%
Murphin Ridge 3 13.04%
Dinner and cruise around Wilmington, OH 6 26.09%
other 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #435
Jaylin
Christian Lady Gearhead

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro LS
By the way it was nice to meet those of you I hadn't met before! It was a great time for sure. Sorry I didn't bring my car out. Figured it made more sense to compile ourselves into one of the two Camaros in our driveway for the long drive and Bumbles happened to get chosen.

Flowmaster Exhaust, Magnaflow Stainless Tips, Black Out tail lights, bowties, reverse lights & side panel lights, Window tint, RS spoiler
Jaylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #436
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylin View Post
Yeah, but we didn't plan that far in advance. Next time we will do it for sure. Hearing all the different sounds that each car has as they drive past would be epic!
Yea, it was a busy day... there were a few things we thought of after watching the videos... next time!! I was just glad you guys showed up. I knew Brooks was planning of coming so i was a little bummed when you guys werent there but low and behold... you showed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylin View Post
By the way it was nice to meet those of you I hadn't met before! It was a great time for sure. Sorry I didn't bring my car out. Figured it made more sense to compile ourselves into one of the two Camaros in our driveway for the long drive and Bumbles happened to get chosen.
Nice meeting you too!! Next time bring your car!!! You two can trade events! How's the car coming anyhow? He get those springs and sways on for you yet?
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #437
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Haha. I wasn't antisocial-- I just knew nothing about Camaros back then!

Bring it on! Drew (Bob George Don Carl... whatever his real name is) said he would officiate. Pat will photograph your demise... er... the wrasslin'.

We definitely will. He's busy shooting Bearcats/Bengals and other sports teams a lot of weekends, but I'll be there at future events for sure!

Also-- some of us at the other end of the dinner table were talking about the Steelers/Bengals game. I'll be there with a few people in section 151 and am down to tailgate beforehand.

I'll be wearing my special anti-Steelers tshirt for our resident Steelers fan in the group
--- What do you mean "back then"??? That would insinuate that you know something about them NOW... BWAHAHAHA!!! I kill me! In all honestly, it was nice meeting you and your man. Kris and I look forward to seeing you in the future! Just don't take it too hard when I kick ya lil ass!

--- I'll tell ya what, I'll tie one hand and one foot behind my back and we go from there. At least if i lose, I have an excuse!

--- Good deal! I am really anxious to see his shots. I suck a photos so i just scab everyone elses!

--- For sure... I got Lot D from Justin. I make sure to get in touch with you some how or just meet us at Lot D with Justin. We will leave the house early and pregame with everyone. Looking forward to seeing the "anti-Steelers" shirt. Can you believe JD spent the night again and when he got up and come down stairs he had a freakin Steelers shirt on. The nerve of some people!
Old 10-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #438
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Here are a few pics I took yesterday.

Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #439
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
--- What do you mean "back then"??? That would insinuate that you know something about them NOW... BWAHAHAHA!!!

Burn!

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #440
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post

Burn!
DUDE.... You missed a GREAT cruise! Sorry you couldnt make it. :(
Old 10-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #441
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
DUDE.... You missed a GREAT cruise! Sorry you couldnt make it. :(
Yeah, I know. Sounds like it was a great time with some beautiful sites.

Plus, I missed out on having Kelly hear Nate's car, so I don't know if headers will be under the Christmas tree this year or not.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #442
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

You saw the pics and JD is working on the videos as we speak...
Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #443
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
I have no idea, I just know that I would never go over the limit and I definitely saw a 5 on the speedometer.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #444
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I should have known it was Nate.
Thanks for the opportunity to open my cutouts.

I also noticed all the cars sounded different from each other. They made a nice harmony going down the highway. Next time, we need to get someone to stand along the side of the road and take a video while we all do a flyby. That would be fun.

lol, I figured you wanted an excuse to open the cutouts...Jason was right, I was a little surprised at how quiet is was at idle knowing what all you have had done...I was expecting "ouch" loud...didn't mean that as a bad thing either....the cammed sound is awesome...supposedly they are making them for us V6'ers but I'm betting 4 cams & installation will be quite costly

as far as pics, I have them on my facebook...anyone should be able to view them, account or no...link below

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...1&notif_t=like
Old 10-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #445
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Glad you guys had fun. I had to deal with tourists and traffic on Saturday.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #446
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
How about Red River Gorge next year? Perhaps I could try ziplining.
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:52 AM   #447
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

I'm game for RRG and I have an idea for a really nice overnight trip... Well worth it. I'll post it up sooner or later.

CHECK THE OHIO THREAD FOR INFO ON HOLIDAY GTG!!
Old 10-24-2011, 06:53 AM   #448
Jaylin
Christian Lady Gearhead

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
How about Red River Gorge next year? Perhaps I could try ziplining.
That's a great idea! Brooks and I went down there over the summer and went camping. The drive was also pretty sweet. There's a picture of my car parked on top of a Mtn. there a week after I got it.

Flowmaster Exhaust, Magnaflow Stainless Tips, Black Out tail lights, bowties, reverse lights & side panel lights, Window tint, RS spoiler
Jaylin is offline   Reply With Quote