Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #757
Robotdoc

Drives: 2010 LLT/RS White/Inferno Orange
Happy New Year everyone!
Robotdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #758
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Happy New Year!!!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #759
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Charlotte Cancelled, going here instead...

Just booked my room using Orbitz.com at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Commerce, GA. If you are even thinking about it, book your room now, you can cancel it later but there aren't a whole lot of hotel rooms in Commerce near the race track.

Chevy High Performance Nationals Comes to Atlanta Dragway

Chevy High Performance Nationals Event Announced!

ProMedia Events, the company that brings you the NMCA Muscle Car Nationals, is pleased to announce the hottest all-Chevy event of the year…the Chevy High Performance Nationals, which will take place at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia, the weekend of June 1-3, 2012. This event, presented by Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center, is sure to attract some of the baddest bow-tie show cars, drag cars, and autocross competitors in the U.S. for year-long bragging rights and awesome event coverage in Chevy High Performance magazine!

“ProMedia has a rich history of exciting heads up doorslammer action and we’re proud to have a joint venture with such an incredible organization,” said Henry De Los Santos, editor of Chevy High Performance. “Whether you’re a serious competitor, an avid car show buff, or just a big time enthusiast of performance street machines…having a show of this caliber is going to take all-Chevy branded events to a whole new level.”

The Chevy High Performance Nationals will feature a huge all-GM car show, where you will see some of the coolest early and late-model muscle cars and hot rods on display for the fans. GM Performance Parts is putting up big money for five heads-up LSX race classes with the pinnacle being LSX Drag Radial, a turbocharged, supercharged, and nitrous-powered GM class with speeds upwards of 200 mph! Corner turners are in for a treat at Chevy High’s autocross course, where some of the best known tuners race for awards and glory!

Other features of the Chevy High Performance Nationals include 300+ mph jet cars attempting to break the Georgia land speed record. There will be plenty of race classes for all levels of competition beginning with the Summit Racing sponsored bracket competition. Want to know who has the fastest GM-powered street cars…there will be a True Street class with 9 different class winners.

Other attractions of the Chevy High Performance Nationals include a huge manufacturers midway, a giant used parts swap meet, the world famous burnout contest, including the coveted Chevy High Performance Street Machine Challenge, and much more! This is the “must see” all-Chevy event of the year! Mark your calendars to be at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia, June 1-3, 2012. For more information log on to http://www.CHPnationals.com or call 714-444-2426.

Privacy policy
© Copyright 1995-2012, NHRA. All logos and images are reserved. | Media Center
Problems displaying the site? Click here for the latest browser requirements and links to FREE downloads.
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #760
Robotdoc

I know there was at least one other guy that was planning on going to Camaros to the Maxx. If you didn't see the post, it has been cancelled. Just wanted to give a heads up.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #761
Bertha II

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 SW
Charlotte cancelled

Just booked my room there as well. Sure is a shame the Camaros to the Maxx deal fizzled out in Charlotte, but we'll go to Atlanta instead. At least it is a few miles closer to home.....

[QUOTE=GMteSSted;4261132]Just booked my room using Orbitz.com at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Commerce, GA. If you are even thinking about it, book your room now, you can cancel it later but there aren't a whole lot of hotel rooms in Commerce near the race track.

Chevy High Performance Nationals Comes to Atlanta Dragway
TSP Stage 3 Cam, BBK SS/Ceramic Headers, Solo Cats, Borla Exhaust/Deletes, K&N CAI, Lethal Performance Tune, Carbotech Brakes, Phastek Braided Brake Lines, Brake Ducts, BMR/Eibach Springs, Hotchkis Sway Bars & End Links, BMR Chassis Connectors, Vorshlag Camber Plates, 1LE 3.91 Gear, Hurst Shifter, 2017 ZL1 Wheels, ZL1 Grille and Ground Effects, SLP Splitter, MPD1 Spoiler, Oracle Interior Lighting, Gen5DIY Headlight/Halo/DRL System
Bertha II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #762
Robotdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMteSSted View Post
Sending in my entry in the morning......
Your car looked good today at the show.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #763
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Thanks! Wish we had a few more 5th Gens showing in the "field" of Fords! Maybe next year....the spacing of the cars is better this year than it has been in the past couple.
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #764
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
I just booked my room for Camaro 5 Fest at the Host Hotel in Indy. You guys better hurry and book if your going. They are going quick!!!

Also I have been discussing us doing an all generation Camaro Show With the local veteran East Tn Camaro club sometime in June. This will be their first big show in several years so we need to try to get a decent showing to make it a success. More details to follow.

It's almost time for our regular meetings to start back up since spring is near. Start throwing out suggestions people!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #765
Robotdoc

Got my hotel booked as well. I couldn't get the group rate, but at least I got a room! I can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 02-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #766
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
I just booked my room for Camaro 5 Fest at the Host Hotel in Indy. You guys better hurry and book if your going. They are going quick!!!

Also I have been discussing us doing an all generation Camaro Show With the local veteran East Tn Camaro club sometime in June. This will be their first big show in several years so we need to try to get a decent showing to make it a success. More details to follow.

It's almost time for our regular meetings to start back up since spring is near. Start throwing out suggestions people!!!
Let me know about your show & I will post it on Music City Camaro & Central Ky club sites. Some of them may want to join you.

We'd love to have some of you guys join us at our Spring Fling drag race/car show event. We will be finalizing Host Hotel info soon. PM me if interested. I will also post a thread or check on the Music City Camaro club site.

See you guys at C5 Fest if not before!
Old 02-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #767
sandman69

Drives: Lucille
Ain't gots a show car but would be cool to check out some folks with deep pockets that like to show they stuff off. Guess for the meet and great for locals, y'all just have to make some times and places and hope for the best as always. I myself have to play it by ear a weekend at a time ;-(
sandman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #768
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman69 View Post
Ain't gots a show car but would be cool to check out some folks with deep pockets that like to show they stuff off. Guess for the meet and great for locals, y'all just have to make some times and places and hope for the best as always. I myself have to play it by ear a weekend at a time ;-(
Aint got No showcar??? You coulda fooled me then.....you got a ton in that Bad Ass beast of yours bro!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #769
TNBADSS

Drives: 12 Camaro SS
Just pulled the trigger on a 12 SS today. Johnson City area.
Thought I would say Hi

Anybody else out there from the Tri-Cities?

VR A6 SS
TNBADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #770
Robotdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBADSS View Post
Just pulled the trigger on a 12 SS today. Johnson City area.
Thought I would say Hi

Anybody else out there from the Tri-Cities?

VR A6 SS
Morristown here. Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD