Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 05-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #71
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
eh, I don't mind that it is there, but honestly not proud of chevy's fashion sense in mix matching the colors of the badges to the symbol, I understand that it is the original symbol to be in the GOLD but SILVER symbol would have been better or another color like the SMOKED black symbol as seen in the smoked camaro in TN... but yep either mine is being sprayed chrome or its gone on hopefully both ends of the car!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #72
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 View Post
I would like to do this

see now that is so much nicer!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #73
Angelina

Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmind View Post
I don't think it's unreasonable for someone with a SS to want SS badges on the front and rear. There is no other SS badges on the exterior of the new Camaros 'if' you get the RS package. That is WRONG in my opinion, since the SS badging should take precedence over an RS badge. In fact, historically, SS badging was always on the front grill and back of the SS models, LARGE and in BOLD, with the camaro placard on right side of the rear. RS models had the RS under that, and on the right side of the front grill. Stock PLAIN Camaros had the Chevy emblem where the SS emblem was. Chevy has taken the old approach, and is badging our SS's as..... PLAIN Camaros. Again, that is WRONG in my opinion.

The SS was a statement back then, and it should be a statement now. Yes, I have a Camaro... But MY Camaro is f-ing BAD A'SS'.....
Slightly confused by your post...The RS package cars DO have the SS badge on the front (grill) and back (trunk) - they are just red

Drives: 2SS RS, IOM, Auto, Sunroof

Delivered: 5/15/09
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote