Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-23-2008, 09:25 AM   #71
camero

Drives: IOM V6 RS 38808
Wow, I can't believe you people like the Avenger! Scary. It sure does make the Camaro look tight by comparison doesn't it!
camero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #72
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by camero View Post
Wow, I can't believe you people like the Avenger! Scary. It sure does make the Camaro look tight by comparison doesn't it!
I don't mind the avenger, however . . . the styling elements from the Charger just don't quite shrink down to Avenger size. They also look fairly big in person, despite being a midsized car.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #73
JaysonAych

Drives: 2002 Dodge Stratus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I don't mind the avenger, however . . . the styling elements from the Charger just don't quite shrink down to Avenger size. They also look fairly big in person, despite being a midsized car.
Speaking as someone currently driving the Avenger's predecessor, I totally agree. The Charger elements on the Avenger just look chunky and cobbled together.

I prefer my car...though no one else does
JaysonAych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #74
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysonAych View Post
Speaking as someone currently driving the Avenger's predecessor, I totally agree. The Charger elements on the Avenger just look chunky and cobbled together.

I like the Charger just fine (my father has one actually).

I just prefer the more angular lines of the Avenger over the smooth curves of the Charger.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #75
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:

I've looked at both the Stratus and the predecessor to the Stratus . . . the Avenger as my next/first car. If I were to find a good deal I might take one but there are several other cars that rank a bit higher on the list. My parents have a Cirus, which is pretty much the same as the Stratus and its been good mechanically (an '01) and the interior is nice enough, though it will be better than the Dodge.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 03-25-2008, 10:50 AM   #76
LS9CamaroSS

Drives: Cavalier RS
Quote:

I prefer the final year of production for the stratus... it looks really mean, kinda like it should be on the race track NOW!!!!! coupe only though... i don't like the sedan... kinda looks like the 300M
LS9CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:03 AM   #77
Bruno

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikecar View Post
That first pic actually came out better than I thought. I was holding my phone as if I was talking on it and angled myself to take it. I was actually talking with the engineer when I took the Tahoe/Cam/Aven pic!!!
Great work

You don't think they would have just let you take photos directly?
Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:09 PM   #78
nikecar

Drives: None
probably... but this was my first time doing secret agent spy shots so I didn't know what to expect. Next time I won't care and I will take pics till the memory runs out. Plus, I was on private hotel property so i'm sure if they raised a stink, I would get kicked off easily.
nikecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #79
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
^But not before you loaded up your SD card in that camera!!! Great shots again!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #80
nikecar

I have to buy a new card. It was actually my new phone's memory, but it does a good job at storing the pics efficiently, even at the highest settings.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #81
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
My problem would be running out of batteries. I have a 2G SD card which will either record or take hundreds of pix all day long....depending on what megapixel I set my camera on. Obviously, the higher the setting, the fewer pix I can take.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #82
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikecar View Post
probably... but this was my first time doing secret agent spy shots so I didn't know what to expect. Next time I won't care and I will take pics till the memory runs out. Plus, I was on private hotel property so i'm sure if they raised a stink, I would get kicked off easily.
Shoot, at least you were able to take pictures. I'd have just been standing there like
then
then
then
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #83
nikecar

lol
Old 04-01-2008, 01:18 AM   #84
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

I saw an avenger in a parking lot today. I had to stop and get the right angle. They do look big, but there was a nice empty space that my mind filled with a blue 5th gen Camaro.

Camaro Fest sub-forum