Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
Howell NJ

I am posting hoping for G-MAN to see it and post some info o nthe Howell NJ meet that happens every Saturday afternoon into the evening. Apparently it is a bunch of different cars and a large amount of them. If anyone has info on this please post i will be trying to attend this weekend. I'd be more than willing to meet up with some people and head up for a few to take a gander, they also have games and prizes for kids and cars! So post what you know.
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
raposak

Drives: Mazda 3
I live in Howell. There is usually a get together at the Lowes parking lot on Rt. 9 north. I've never stopped by, but they are there all day with some interesting cars. My wife actually made a comment this past weekend asking "what the hell to they do there all day?" My response was simple.... "Spend time away from their wife talking about cars" She didn't like that too much lol.
raposak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
TO
G-Man

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2LT RS VICT.RED
Howell, N.J. Car Show ---Every Sat.

This event is put on by the Blue Moon Kruisers Car Club of the Howell,N.J. area. It is a well run & quality affair. It is held every sat. @ the LOWES HOME CENTER MALL, on the CHICK-FILL-LA PARKING AREA , (SPONSOR), RT.9 NORTH ,HOWELL.N.J..Set up is around 3:30-4:00pm--some come earlier. I Spoke with a couple of the members & was told that all are welcome to participate--Antiques,Hot Rods,Classics & New . There is a DJ playing oldies & the atmosphere is very warm, cordial & family oriented with games for kids, door prizes & they also give away ---TROPHYS !!!. This past sat. May 1, there were 24 given to BEST OF SHOW, & one winner was a 2010 Camaro owned by a Cam5 member NJSS, HOWEVER, he left early & did not receive it.Another 2010 Camaro won the week before. There were 4 other 2010s there, one from NY,3 from NJ. This would be a good way to spend a sat. afternoon/eve. when nothing else is planned as a group meet/greet/eat/cruise.YOU DONT HAVE TO SIGN UP , JUST SHOW UP.PLAN A CRUISE TO THE SHOW WITH THOSE FROM YOUR AREA & ENJOY. Bring a chair. There were 246 cars in this sat.s show.TO,The G-MAN.
TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
SirBrad
The Captain

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
I am always up for this as it's not too far from me at all.

Ernie, the owner of 402 Motoring, told me this is a great event.

Anyone up for meeting up, just use this thread.

Plus I could always go for some Chick-Fil-A.
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
Bee

Drives: SS/RS - Rally Yellow
This show sounds nice...thanks for posting up the info! I'll definitely have to swing by one of these Saturdays to check it.

SEPA5 South Eastern Pennsylvania 5th Gen Camaro Club
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
Spaceballone

Yah I'll prob head over there this weekend! See what goinz on!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:45 AM   #7
Darqueling

Drives: 2SSRS Yellow w/ Blk BB Stripes
I may go if I am free.

@Spaceballone, if you want a teammate to ride up with you just let me know, PM me or give me a call/txt Saturday (get my number off facebook) and I'll ride up with you if I end up going.
Darqueling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #8
402 Motoring

Drives: 2007 Magnum SRT
The Chic Filet show is a nice little show. In the heart of the summer it can bring as many as 200-300 cars. Its mostly for older cars but in the last year or so alot of new Camaros and Mustangs and of course our Modern Mopars.

We will be there this Saturday come by and say hello.
402 Motoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
Spaceballone

[QUOTE=Darqueling;1813131]I may go if I am free.

@Spaceballone, if you want a teammate to ride up with you just let me know, PM me or give me a call/txt Saturday (get my number off facebook) and I'll ride up with you if I end up going.[/QUOT]

sure no problem seems like fun. Wish I got to shardybrook earlier, slot of cool cars I saw as I was leaving.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 AM   #10
ArtfulDodger

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 BLK/BLK,
[QUOTE=Spaceballone;1813850]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqueling View Post
I may go if I am free.

@Spaceballone, if you want a teammate to ride up with you just let me know, PM me or give me a call/txt Saturday (get my number off facebook) and I'll ride up with you if I end up going.[/QUOT]

sure no problem seems like fun. Wish I got to shardybrook earlier, slot of cool cars I saw as I was leaving.
Spaceballone & Darqueling; I may be up to rolling with you guys. Just PM or call me...

Last edited by ArtfulDodger; 05-07-2010 at 07:24 PM.
ArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #11
ULTIMATEORANGESS

Drives: 1999 Hugger SS 2005 QS GTO
my friend goes there alot. he said its a fun time.
ULTIMATEORANGESS is offline   Reply With Quote