Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #43
Austin45
The Logistician

Drives: 2012 LFX 45th Anniversary
Not the point of the thread, but I'm sorry, you got denied a loan because you already have a crap ton of car loans?

Sounds like you're over extending yourself.

...on a side note, keep the SLS. Or even better, sell it and pay off a couple of cars.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #44
Bowtiepower00

Drives: Previous Camaros: 69, 89, 11, 13
Ummm... sounds like it's time to start paying off some of the vehicles you already own...

That being said, good luck with maintenance expenses on the Ferrari if you actually drive it, it is going to nickel and dime you to death if you actually perform the required scheduled maintenance.
Bowtiepower00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #45
Luis Lima

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
You wouldn't happen to be Ronaldo LUIS Nazário de LIMA (Luis Lima), would you...? Because that would be freaking sweet!

Professional soccer player... Check
In brazil... Check
Suspended currently... Kinda close to retired, so check

Seems to be a reasonable fit!
haha NO im not Ronaldo, im only 22 years old! sorry to disappoint, although i have met Ronaldo a few times! if that is any better lol
Luis Lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #46
Luis Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgaspari View Post
its a nice car (f12 berlinetta) but might as well get a 2014corvette, looks pretty similar, and than keep the sls!
they do look similar but two different machines =p
Old 08-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #47
Luis Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS PANTHER View Post
Love the new 2014 991's also. Your SLS is very nice and I know Porsche's do not get the looks as some of the other exotics because there are so many versions of the Porsches and most people don't know the difference. Have you thought about a 458 or a Gallardo spyder? Again, good luck with your decision.
458 is possibility also =] i just think the f12 would be more rare.. since most of my neighbors have 458s
Old 08-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #48
Luis Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKssMiami View Post
if he is THE ronaldo.....omg
nope sorry!
Old 08-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #49
Luis Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
I wouldn't do the trade.

Sweet rides! Congratulations on your success! Hard work pays off! And listen to your manager, lol. You're obsessed with buying new cars!
Thanks means alot! i been obsessed with cars since i was a little kid like most of us! im very blessed!
Old 08-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #50
Luis Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspolo View Post
I'm also waiting to hear if you are El Fenómeno! If not, tell us who you are and what team you play for
Sorry im not him! working really hard to one day be 1/10 of what he was! one of the greatest of all time
Old 08-04-2013, 01:09 AM   #51
Luis Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awdition View Post
Getting suspended on full pay for a year is pretty steep, Luis Suarez got an 8 match ban for racism and a 10 match ban for biting someone (please Mr. Wenger don't buy him), so a year long suspension on full pay would be unlikely for a soccer player...BUT WHO CARES!!! His cars are awesome and he's more than welcome to be here!
i guess we can say i was lucky =]
Old 08-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #52
Luis Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin45 View Post
Not the point of the thread, but I'm sorry, you got denied a loan because you already have a crap ton of car loans?

Sounds like you're over extending yourself.

...on a side note, keep the SLS. Or even better, sell it and pay off a couple of cars.
my car payments are VERY affordable to me! i could go get a ferrari and pay it cash but why would i do that! when i can invest that money in to a property that will bring me the monthly payments of 2 ferraris...
Old 08-04-2013, 01:32 AM   #53
delta6
USN-MSC

Drives: 2012 Camaro TF3 #427
a fair trade would probably be sls to ferrari...giving him the camaro will be too much. that's just my 2c.

delta6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #54
CamaroBody

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Lima View Post
my car payments are VERY affordable to me! i could go get a ferrari and pay it cash but why would i do that! when i can invest that money in to a property that will bring me the monthly payments of 2 ferraris...
Quote:
i could go get a ferrari and pay it cash
you could easily change this sentence to "I could go buy a Ferrari" or "I could go get a Ferrari and pay for it with cash" but then why would I need to give elementary sentence formatting advice to a millionaire?

Quote:
i can invest that money in to a property that will bring me the monthly payments of 2 ferraris
You made it clear in a previous post that you could not get approved for another car loan. What makes you think you could get approved for another home loan? Keep dreaming.
CamaroBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #55
burton227

Drives: 2010 Camaro Yellow w/ Black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroBody View Post
you could easily change this sentence to "I could go buy a Ferrari" or "I could go get a Ferrari and pay for it with cash" but then why would I need to give elementary sentence formatting advice to a millionaire?

You made it clear in a previous post that you could not get approved for another car loan. What makes you think you could get approved for another home loan? Keep dreaming.
Okay first of all he's from brazil. So his grammer is excused. And second of all he wouldnt get a loan on the home he would buy it.
burton227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #56
IBM

Drives: '11 2LT/RS IBM
Soooo......why does your Camaro appear to have RS badges but you state it's an SS... something is sketchy here.