Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #995
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Lots going on here lately. Looking good car is amazing as always. Hope all is well with you guys!
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #996
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Lots going on here lately. Looking good car is amazing as always. Hope all is well with you guys!
All is good here Chris how have u been...hows the house search going...and i can see Vanquisher is doing real good lol....car looks amazing
Old 07-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #997
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
One word.....................TIGHT!

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:09 PM   #998
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1dab View Post
One word.....................TIGHT!
Old 07-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #999
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
looks great, we decided to do a hidden key lock behind the trunk bowtie...should be done tonight and will post some pics , if interested, will give you some input on how we did it...
mikepage0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #1000
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
looks great, we decided to do a hidden key lock behind the trunk bowtie...should be done tonight and will post some pics , if interested, will give you some input on how we did it...
Cool....sounds good
Old 07-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #1001
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
All is good here Chris how have u been...hows the house search going...and i can see Vanquisher is doing real good lol....car looks amazing
Been good, took some time off and put a bunch into perspective. The car is pending a potential sale if the guy can get the funds up. Looking for a place has been very tiring and stressful. We've decided just to keep renting for the time being as we travel to a few places. We are looking to move to another state, potentially Texas is a front runner right now.

Car is great sadly I'm just never done with it haha . I'm also trying to find a photographer to take the pictures for 360. A buddy of mine keeps flaking on me so at this rate I gotta just hire someone.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #1002
laditee

Quote:
Been good, took some time off and put a bunch into perspective. The car is pending a potential sale if the guy can get the funds up. Looking for a place has been very tiring and stressful. We've decided just to keep renting for the time being as we travel to a few places. We are looking to move to another state, potentially Texas is a front runner right now.

Car is great sadly I'm just never done with it haha . I'm also trying to find a photographer to take the pictures for 360. A buddy of mine keeps flaking on me so at this rate I gotta just hire someone.
Yeah believe me I understand....I'm still trying to except the fact that the Vanquisher is up forbgrabs but u gotta do what u gotta do...I wish u luck wit that and the apartment shopping but TEXAS Chris lol I can't picture u being a country boy hahahaha
Old 07-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #1003
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Yeah believe me I understand....I'm still trying to except the fact that the Vanquisher is up forbgrabs but u gotta do what u gotta do...I wish u luck wit that and the apartment shopping but TEXAS Chris lol I can't picture u being a country boy hahahaha
You and me both! Always thought I'd keep it a bunch longer but I guess the reality of my situation is that I don't have my own place, therefore, I don't even have space to have multiple cars. Thanks, most likely laying low at my current space for awhile since it has a garage and what not.

WELL lol I really liked Texas the last time I was there but its one of the many places. I'd move to California but the laws there around cars are .

Whats next for you and your ride? Any more shows this year?
Old 07-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #1004
laditee

Quote:
You and me both! Always thought I'd keep it a bunch longer but I guess the reality of my situation is that I don't have my own place, therefore, I don't even have space to have multiple cars. Thanks, most likely laying low at my current space for awhile since it has a garage and what not.

WELL lol I really liked Texas the last time I was there but its one of the many places. I'd move to California but the laws there around cars are .

Whats next for you and your ride? Any more shows this year?
Hey i understand it completely it'll all come together for yall im sure either way i wish u luck on all ur decisions...as for the car we laying back for awhile I will be doing a few shows before the summer is out but as like u at sum point u reach that point of priority..Laditee is pretty much at her peek so now its time to show her off at shows and let others enjoy the hard work and dedication Rob put in designing her...
Old 07-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #1005
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hey i understand it completely it'll all come together for yall im sure either way i wish u luck on all ur decisions...as for the car we laying back for awhile I will be doing a few shows before the summer is out but as like u at sum point u reach that point of priority..Laditee is pretty much at her peek so now its time to show her off at shows and let others enjoy the hard work and dedication Rob put in designing her...
Sounds like its time you get a new daily
Old 07-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #1006
laditee

Quote:
Sounds like its time you get a new daily
Hahaha shhhh dont let Rob hear that lol....nah but im so good with Laditee now that i wanna chill for a little while...this is when people start to "over due" it....u gotta know when enough is enough...
Old 09-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #1007
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)

Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
WHERE'S LADITEE??? Common girl! Trow some photos... let's see something!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #1008
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
WHERE'S LADITEE??? Common girl! Trow some photos... let's see something!
+1

Tags
laditee