Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #29
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I don't particularly have a peeve with anyone at the moment but when I witness someone hurting an animal, I become unglued and it takes a lot of self control not to step in and create problems for myself. Yes I am a big SNITCH if I catch you hurting an animal especially dogs which are the best friends anyone can have.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #30
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
People who have no business having children but do anyway P*ss me off. The kids are nothing but an inconvienience to them after they are beyond the 'cute in a stroller' phase...then they make them their friends instead of parenting them. Ugh.
Telling your kid no at least 3 times a day and making sure they do chores every day builds character and helps them not be whiny spoiled brats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
Same thing goes for people who adopt pets because they are cute then dismiss them when they are no longer 'cute'.
People are always surprised at how well behaved our pit bull is, and that it isn't ripping their face off or something. Yeah, funny how that happens when you actually take the time to socialize and train them properly huh!!
Old 02-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #31
Tar Heel RS

Drives: 2010 SIM LT RS
Im with you on the Kardashians, Chris Brown because he's a coward, and all jealous people.
Tar Heel RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #32
jmaynard

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS2
Michael, Whitney, Kim, Barrack, House of Representatives, US Senate, the list goes on. Did I mention Barrack? Especially Barrack. And Eric Holder. Especially Eric Holder (thug).

Let's not also forget ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC, ........
jmaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #33
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
And fox!
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #34
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
Where to Begin?

1. People playing with their phone in the theater during the movie
2. Someones kids out of control. parent sits there does nothing. parent looks to be wealthy and acts like he has never said no to his kids even once.
3. ANYONE forcing me to listen to their phone call.
4. Anyone driving a car where if you accidently travel behind it, your cars interior odor changes into the smell of gasoline. even if your car's a/c is turned off.
5. People who tailgate me while i am turning right or left and i always brake if the new road surface is higher or lower than the surface i was on. Due to the way I drive, the tailgater gets mad because I braked, like I did something wrong, when he is the retarded jackass who tailgated me.
6. Anyone with headlights on their car so bright you can drive into outer space. also: People with 6 headlights turned on.
7. Anyone sticking their finger in their nose, ear, eye, or any orifice in public.
8. People who spit in the street or out the window right in front of you.
9. Anyone who's car can be heard after midnight, a mile away whether it be their exhaust or their stereo system.
10. People who leave a car running right at the entrace of a store like a walmart so you are forced to inhale pure gasoline and carbon monoxide as you walk into and out of the store. Leaving a car running creates a gigantic cloud of poisonous toxic waste, but most people could care less who that affects including themselves. many times the exhaust is exiting the car, and blowing directly into a building, including blowing into the window of a drive-through. Many parents leave their car running WITH their door open and there are kids in the car, and they dont care if their own kids inhale exhaust fumes. (you should turn your car off so children and adults can breathe air. Or move your car away from the front door.)
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #35
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
1. People playing with their phone in the theater during the movie
2. Someones kids out of control. parent sits there does nothing. parent looks to be wealthy and acts like he has never said no to his kids even once.
3. ANYONE forcing me to listen to their phone call.
4. Anyone driving a car where if you accidently travel behind it, your cars interior odor changes into the smell of gasoline. even if your car's a/c is turned off.
5. People who tailgate me while i am turning right or left and i always brake if the new road surface is higher or lower than the surface i was on. Due to the way I drive, the tailgater gets mad because I braked, like I did something wrong, when he is the retarded jackass who tailgated me.
6. Anyone with headlights on their car so bright you can drive into outer space. also: People with 6 headlights turned on.
7. Anyone sticking their finger in their nose, ear, eye, or any orifice in public.
8. People who spit in the street or out the window right in front of you.
9. Anyone who's car can be heard after midnight, a mile away whether it be their exhaust or their stereo system.
10. People who leave a car running right at the entrace of a store like a walmart so you are forced to inhale pure gasoline and carbon monoxide as you walk into and out of the store. Leaving a car running creates a gigantic cloud of poisonous toxic waste, but most people could care less who that affects including themselves. many times the exhaust is exiting the car, and blowing directly into a building, including blowing into the window of a drive-through. Many parents leave their car running WITH their door open and there are kids in the car, and they dont care if their own kids inhale exhaust fumes. (you should turn your car off so children and adults can breathe air. Or move your car away from the front door.)
I'm thinking that maybe you shouldn't leave your house.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #36
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
I read my own thread, and I realize that there really is no person that really pisses me off. There are general evils that disturb me, some of them motivate me to work on their elimination as a problem. But to name one person that raises my ire can only return me to the focus of my animus: the mother-in-law. She is truly the bane of my existence, a foul excretion from the anus of the deepest of hells. She is the harpy to my Prometheus, the Grendel to my Beowulf, the Morgana to my Arthur...

Whew, just sayin' that is a catharsis capable of raisin' my spirits, ahh.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #37
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
There is a lot of things I don't like, but I keep it in perpective, consider the source. Don't get mad, get even. Or as my wife always tell me If you don't have anything since to say don't say it.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:50 PM   #38
duffman

Drives: 67 firebird
i had a kid in my class who just loves to rant and belittle people over stupid things trying to make himself look smart but boy does he cry when things dont go his way hes more a annoyance really.
duffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #39
jmaynard

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivas View Post
I read my own thread, and I realize that there really is no person that really pisses me off. There are general evils that disturb me, some of them motivate me to work on their elimination as a problem. But to name one person that raises my ire can only return me to the focus of my animus: the mother-in-law. She is truly the bane of my existence, a foul excretion from the anus of the deepest of hells. She is the harpy to my Prometheus, the Grendel to my Beowulf, the Morgana to my Arthur...

Whew, just sayin' that is a catharsis capable of raisin' my spirits, ahh.
Well, when you marry, you marry the entire family. Perhaps you should cut your losses and find someone who you can truely love, mother in law and all. It's really not fair to your wife to have such disregard for the person that gave her life and possibly raised her; and it's not healthy.
jmaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #40
GotGame55
Haters gonna hate?

Drives: '04 Chevy Dirtymax
Mines not necessarily a "Who?" but more of a "What?"

I. Hate. Being. In. The. Friendzone!!

Every freaking chick I meet. Instantly puts me there. I can feel it.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #41
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I'm thinking that maybe you shouldn't leave your house.
Well I tried to make sure I got everyone on the list

I forgot THIS GUY:

2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #42
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
The damn winers and the ones that get butthurt easily, due to something on the internet
bhall82 is offline   Reply With Quote