Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #20231
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
No some pregnant crack hoesbeast stole it.

I'm thinking of taking mine apart, spraying the case with GM factory maple red and re-clearing it. That way if it's stolen.. kinda hard to miss.

****ing love the color of my car. Just so happened that my laptop ended up matching the car too.. now to put aside cash for headers, Y pipe, and HP tuners.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #20232
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhall82 View Post
WAAAAAAAAY DOWN DEEP
Yeah, figures!!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #20233
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Sounds like a very scary looking creature
Old 01-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #20234
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Yeah, figures!!

Yes maam.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #20235
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvincent4708 View Post
Ok... I get the hint just like the rest of us. I'm out.
Vinny, yer missing the point I think.

I don't get the sense that Nick and bunny or any of the "old" gang are picking on or pointing out anyone...

If anyone has singled people out is has been me...

I don't want to beat a dead horse but here's where the staff stands.

rules still apply here... oK duh... I just stated the obvious...

but the more important point is... this is a lounge to get away from all the drama, not to fuel more drama... This is not a place to do and say whatever you want. It's a place to socialize and support each other. recently this place has become a thread for the purpose starting shit...

We'd rather have it be the place where we stop shit from starting... Feel free to vent in here but don't stir the pot.... I know that is a small distinction but one is certainly more positive than the other. We all need to get stuff off our chests.

I think you'll find that most people here are more than willing to be supportive. when things are bad... but this is not a vent thread only... It is a social happy hangout regenerate thread. Where people are looking to have a good time... Not a place where we endlessly poke and tease.

I'll just stop there. I could go on and on and I already wrote more than I wanted....

We probably wont kill this thread.... but we will continue to... apply the rules...

Not a threat, not directed at anyone... It's just how the site is run...

Hope that helps, FWIW

Old 01-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #20236
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:

Someone STOLE your phone? Whoa.

Sorry all, I've just been lurking a lot lately. I wasn't around for the first lounge, Nick, but I agree with what you've posted because I've read it, and I agree with the level of drama and BS that's gone on in here lately being excessive, so I've spent the last week or two actually doing WORK at work, lurking a lot, and saying a little. I think we're all a little guilty of stirring drama, either by not thinking about what we say to others (or how we say it) and just inciting things and letting things in here get away from us. I'm down with it going back to the way it was-- and for now I'm just watchin'.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
Old 01-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #20237
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
...What the hell to have for lunch.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #20238
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

I don't get the sense that Nick and bunny or any of the "old" gang are picking on or pointing out anyone...

but the more important point is... this is a lounge to get away from all the drama, not to fuel more drama... This is not a place to do and say whatever you want. It's a place to socialize and support each other. recently this place has become a thread for the purpose starting shit...

We'd rather have it be the place where we stop shit from starting... Feel free to vent in here but don't stir the pot.... I know that is a small distinction but one is certainly more positive than the other. We all need to get stuff off our chests.

I think you'll find that most people here are more than willing to be supportive. when things are bad... but this is not a vent thread only... It is a social happy hangout regenerate thread. Where people are looking to have a good time... Not a place where we endlessly poke and tease.

I'll just stop there. I could go on and on and I already wrote more than I wanted....

We probably wont kill this thread.... but we will continue to... apply the rules...

Hope that helps, FWIW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
Sorry all, I've just been lurking a lot lately. I wasn't around for the first lounge, Nick, but I agree with what you've posted because I've read it, and I agree with the level of drama and BS that's gone on in here lately being excessive, so I've spent the last week or two actually doing WORK at work, lurking a lot, and saying a little. I think we're all a little guilty of stirring drama, either by not thinking about what we say to others (or how we say it) and just inciting things and letting things in here get away from us. I'm down with it going back to the way it was-- and for now I'm just watchin'.

Red X of doom, but to your comment .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
...What the hell to have for lunch.
FOOD!!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #20239
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
We have so much snow I can not get the G8 out of my cul de sac.....
Old 01-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #20240
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
how many inches did you get there??
Old 01-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #20241
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
I LOATHE snow. Sorry you're dealing with it-- but leave that G8 ( ) safe and sound where it belongs! There are idiots everywhere... don't want someone to do something stupid and smash into your car

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
Old 01-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #20242
Nvincent4708

Drives: N/A
Quote:

Hope that helps, FWIW

Idk bunny has targeted me a few times in here for venting. Not even starting drama.

Just because I'm down. She didn't even know WHY I was down
Old 01-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #20243
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:

Hope that helps, FWIW

Old 01-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #20244
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
how many inches did you get there??
Not sure total but I have about 2 feet in my driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
I LOATHE snow. Sorry you're dealing with it-- but leave that G8 ( ) safe and sound where it belongs! There are idiots everywhere... don't want someone to do something stupid and smash into your car
Luckily they closed the base so I don't have to drive! Gotta love snow days!
Closed Thread