Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-11-2009, 09:13 AM   #197
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
saw this posted on one of the other threads.. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18207

i hope that's not synergy
can any of the informed members fill in what this color is?

moto-camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #198
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
That's rally yellow in some funky lighting.
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #199
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
That's rally yellow in some funky lighting.
wooaahhhhh
you serious? never would have guessed that! looks like a nasty shade of 'mustang green'!!
moto-camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #200
orion007

Drives: 2006 Corvette
Here is the poster that is referenced in the video....
Attached Images

orion007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #201
Tal

Drives: Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-camaro View Post
wooaahhhhh
you serious? never would have guessed that! looks like a nasty shade of 'mustang green'!!
That is always the trick with indoor pics. With good lighting, and a good photographer using a good camera you can get some great shots indoors but poor lighting (which includes but is definatley not limited to dim lighting) often skews colors which can be further excacerbated by the camera/photographer not adjusting properly for indoor shots and getting even further from what the colors actually look like.
Tal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #202
LosXC451

Drives: 2010 SS SIM w/ RS
LosXC451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #203
Lucas718

Drives: Jeep Wrangler
A nice dark green, something like the Bullitt Mustang would be sweet.
Lucas718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #204
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Hmm, after looking at the color again and seeing what they did with IOM as well as RJT..

SYG could end up an extra cost color as well where SUW becomes non-cost like ABM, IBM, VR, etc.
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #205
Restroom
Screw it; buying a Vette

Drives: '08 Corvette C6 Coupe (A6)
If I had to pick a green, I'd go with something like BMW used to put on their Z3s and M Coupes, they called it Urban Green but I've been unable to find photos that really do it justice (sound familiar? :>). Imagine this:

but when you get down to it, there's colour-matched semi-metallic metal flake in it of just a slightly darker tint; it comes off like a metallic olive drab, or I suppose ex-drab. I've been obsessed with it since I saw a custom M coupe on a BMW lot with it with a safety-orange curve-hugging pinstripe five years ago. Maybe I'm just a nut, and it might not look great on a Camaro anyhow, but I saw some of the earlier 'shop attempts and immediately imagined OD with IOM stripes and my wierdo heart fluttered a bit.
Restroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:53 AM   #206
lainzee

Drives: 02 Chevy Malibu
I like most of the greens speculated about in this thread. If green is available before my order is pulled, that would make me switch away from the black. Especially with white rally stripes.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #207
Camaro76

Drives: I do not own one
This was in my Facebook updates today ....

"Camaro Synergy Concept. The concept that reveals a new, limited-production exterior color for spring 2010 and is accented with a number of production accessories and custom touches."

And this was in the email I received:

" It has the power, technology and bold appearance to inspire envy in drivers everywhere. Introducing the Camaro Synergy Special Edition, arriving early 2010. It will combine jaw-dropping performance and an EPA estimated 29 MPG highway with a brilliantly aggressive paint scheme, as shown in the SEMA Camaro concept above. To learn all the details about Camaro technology and design, go to chevy.com."

Camaro76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #208
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Just got same email now.
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #209
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restroom View Post
If I had to pick a green, I'd go with something like BMW used to put on their Z3s and M Coupes, they called it Urban Green but I've been unable to find photos that really do it justice (sound familiar? :>). Imagine this:

but when you get down to it, there's colour-matched semi-metallic metal flake in it of just a slightly darker tint; it comes off like a metallic olive drab, or I suppose ex-drab. I've been obsessed with it since I saw a custom M coupe on a BMW lot with it with a safety-orange curve-hugging pinstripe five years ago. Maybe I'm just a nut, and it might not look great on a Camaro anyhow, but I saw some of the earlier 'shop attempts and immediately imagined OD with IOM stripes and my wierdo heart fluttered a bit.
Does anyone else find this photo a lil ironic??
Old 11-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #210
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinZero View Post
WOW, i really like the color... I've always thought GM needs to push the Holden pallet more.

Crazy ass Greens and Purples are what we need.... Kinda like MOPAR but..just better.
saw the paint chip last night Sorry Scott do not like it

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote