Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 09-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #29
bluetooth-ss

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS A6 and 2018 2500
Those 15 people must not give a crap about any of their co workers. They are just itching to get someone hurt or killed and most of the time it's the innocent by stander that suffers the consequences.If there is any one else out there doing it think before you act.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:36 AM   #30
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
Not only the jumpyness, but the body's requirement for caffine and how tired people get afterwards.... Dangerous imho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I know what I'm like when I'm drunk, I know what I'm like when I've had a large double-double. I've said and done dumb things while drunk/buzzed. Can't say that anything bad has ever happened to me during caffeine withdrawal.
It would take a very heavy caffeine addiction for the withdrawal to have a huge negative impact. Now, some people may be affected differently by caffeine, and those types HOPEFULLY realize that and plan accordingly...
Old 09-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #31
xs29j8
Hemis, Six Packs, & Wings

Drives: 2009 Challenger SRT8 & Old Mopars
Chrysler fires 13 of the 15, gives a month off without pay to the other two...

http://blog.chryslerllc.com/blog.do?id=1183&p=entry

Chrysler Closes Jefferson North Cases
by Admin Admin
September 27, 2010 3:44 PM

Chrysler Group has completed its investigation of the Jefferson North employees recently suspended for inappropriate conduct during their lunch period.

It has been determined that 13 employees engaged in behavior that violated the Company’s Standards of Conduct and these 13 employees were discharged today. Two remaining employees will receive a one month disciplinary layoff without pay.

As is evidenced by the swift action taken in this matter, it should be clear that Chrysler Group will not tolerate such behavior and will continue to evaluate its protocols to ensure that something like this does not happen again.
Our customers can be assured that the Jefferson North Assembly Plant has implemented a comprehensive quality system for all of the vehicles it builds. This system has redundant controls that do not allow a single person's error to result in a quality problem flowing to the customer.
In fact, early warranty results indicate that the quality performance from the launch of the new Grand Cherokee may be the best launch in the history of Chrysler for vehicle reliability.

It is unfortunate that the actions of a few people have called into question the reputation of more than 51,000 very proud, hard-working Chrysler Group employees, grateful that the American and Canadian taxpayers gave us a second chance. We take that responsibility very seriously and will work to restore the public’s faith.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #32
Muscle Master
SS Lightning

Drives: An SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs29j8 View Post
Chrysler fires 13 of the 15, gives a month off without pay to the other two...

http://blog.chryslerllc.com/blog.do?id=1183&p=entry

Chrysler Closes Jefferson North Cases
by Admin Admin
September 27, 2010 3:44 PM

Chrysler Group has completed its investigation of the Jefferson North employees recently suspended for inappropriate conduct during their lunch period.

It has been determined that 13 employees engaged in behavior that violated the Company’s Standards of Conduct and these 13 employees were discharged today. Two remaining employees will receive a one month disciplinary layoff without pay.

As is evidenced by the swift action taken in this matter, it should be clear that Chrysler Group will not tolerate such behavior and will continue to evaluate its protocols to ensure that something like this does not happen again.
Our customers can be assured that the Jefferson North Assembly Plant has implemented a comprehensive quality system for all of the vehicles it builds. This system has redundant controls that do not allow a single person's error to result in a quality problem flowing to the customer.
In fact, early warranty results indicate that the quality performance from the launch of the new Grand Cherokee may be the best launch in the history of Chrysler for vehicle reliability.

It is unfortunate that the actions of a few people have called into question the reputation of more than 51,000 very proud, hard-working Chrysler Group employees, grateful that the American and Canadian taxpayers gave us a second chance. We take that responsibility very seriously and will work to restore the public’s faith.
Huh??

The UAW didn't interfere..interesting

Quote:
The first rule of modding something that's not American is to not try to compete with modded V8 cars that are American. Really, they can run insane power with little investment. It's not even a fair fight.
Camaro 2SS RS, IBM, White Rally Stripes, custom fuel door: Status: going to the dealer: soon
Muscle Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #33
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
Not only the jumpyness, but the body's requirement for caffine and how tired people get afterwards.... Dangerous imho.
Then you better start banning Twinkies, ding dongs, honeybuns, etc. The crash from those are far worse than caffeine.
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #34
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
Huh??

The UAW didn't interfere..interesting
I'm not surprised
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote