Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 05-31-2013, 12:54 AM   #15
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
That's good to hear, I'm just a little scared that I'll invest in a few quality components and it won't be a big difference

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:26 AM   #16
SgtPickles69
Team LFX

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
That's good to hear, I'm just a little scared that I'll invest in a few quality components and it won't be a big difference
Personally I think the non-BA sound system sounds good but after adding that single sub, any upgrade will make it sound a hell of a lot better. Off topic, but are you still thinking about going any kind of FI on your car such as NOS?
Old 05-31-2013, 01:35 AM   #17
lscamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPickles69 View Post
Personally I think the non-BA sound system sounds good but after adding that single sub, any upgrade will make it sound a hell of a lot better. Off topic, but are you still thinking about going any kind of FI on your car such as NOS?
Yes, I did A LOT of research on it. I will definitely NOT be doing supercharger or turbo. I will be doing nitrous though. Why what's up bud?

Old 05-31-2013, 01:48 AM   #18
SgtPickles69
Team LFX

Quote:
Yes, I did A LOT of research on it. I will definitely NOT be doing supercharger or turbo. I will be doing nitrous though. Why what's up bud?
I'm a bit curious as to why not? Tuning issues with LLT? I'm leaning towards going nitrous myself. I would love to see it before pulling the trigger. If I do I'll start off small such as a 50 shot.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:08 AM   #19
lscamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPickles69 View Post
I'm a bit curious as to why not? Tuning issues with LLT? I'm leaning towards going nitrous myself. I would love to see it before pulling the trigger. If I do I'll start off small such as a 50 shot.
Yes, I'm definitely starting with a small shot. I pretty much have the kit picked out and everything just want to talk to my installer on certain specific things I want and if they can be done. But I'll probably start at a 50 and run either that or a 75 shot regularly. I'll run a 100 shot if I want that extra umph for something special

Old 05-31-2013, 02:15 AM   #20
SgtPickles69
Team LFX

Quote:
Yes, I'm definitely starting with a small shot. I pretty much have the kit picked out and everything just want to talk to my installer on certain specific things I want and if they can be done. But I'll probably start at a 50 and run either that or a 75 shot regularly. I'll run a 100 shot if I want that extra umph for something special
Sounds great. What kit are you going for? Also, who will be installing it? Personally I wouldn't install it myself since I don't know much about nitrous.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:21 AM   #21
lscamaro

I'm going to probably be going with the ny-trex kit. I've looked at almost all the kits out there and what really stands out to me about the ny-trex is the fact that it's made specifically for the v6 so it includes a harness so that you don't have to splice into anything. That's huge to me because I don't want to hack up my factory wiring. I won't be doing the install either. I will actually be getting a member from houston to do it. You can pm me for the info if you'd like.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:31 AM   #22
SgtPickles69
Team LFX

Quote:
I'm going to probably be going with the ny-trex kit. I've looked at almost all the kits out there and what really stands out to me about the ny-trex is the fact that it's made specifically for the v6 so it includes a harness so that you don't have to splice into anything. That's huge to me because I don't want to hack up my factory wiring. I won't be doing the install either. I will actually be getting a member from houston to do it. You can pm me for the info if you'd like.
Lets continue this over PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #23
lscamaro

bump! Still looking for the harness