Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Local Marketplace

Old 11-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
TheRedeemer

Drives: 2010 Carmaro 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
SOLD Leafs vs Islanders Feb 22, 2011 SOLD

I have 2 TICKETS, side by side, [ PLATINUM's ] for Tuesday, February 22, 2011, Section 103 Row 5

SOLD

Last edited by TheRedeemer; 12-05-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: SOLD
TheRedeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
This is going to be one tough game to sell. Good luck!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
TheRedeemer

Well their behind the glass seats, not everyday, someone has a pair for sale.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Good Luck Redeemer:

We don't even have $400 tickets anywhere in our Arena, wow. Our top ticket is $225. I recently purchased tickets for some friends behind our visitors bench (Maple Leaf fans) for $140 each.

But I guess you are in NY and we are in NC. Go Canes.

Let me know if you're ever in Raleigh, I'd be glad to give you my two seats for a game at the Loudest House in the NHL..
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #5
CROOPS34

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metalic 2SS/RS
That's because the Toronto Maple Leafs are owned by the greediest company in the world and have priced hockey in Toronto out of the reach of real fans. I am a Maple Leafs fan and have been all my life, but the organization disgusts me I'm sad to say. Most of the good seats here are taken by large companies because they're the only ones who can afford them and that's why half of the lower bowl is empty at the beginning of every period and also why there are way too many people in suites at the game. Good luck getting rid of the tickets redeemer. Hope someone who loves the team with more money than I have finds you. They look like incredible seats!
CROOPS34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #6
TheRedeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROOPS34 View Post
That's because the Toronto Maple Leafs are owned by the greediest company in the world and have priced hockey in Toronto out of the reach of real fans. I am a Maple Leafs fan and have been all my life, but the organization disgusts me I'm sad to say. Most of the good seats here are taken by large companies because they're the only ones who can afford them and that's why half of the lower bowl is empty at the beginning of every period and also why there are way too many people in suites at the game. Good luck getting rid of the tickets redeemer. Hope someone who loves the team with more money than I have finds you. They look like incredible seats!

Sadly I agree 100% with your statement, most my childhood could never go to a game... Wasn't till I meet, you guess it, a large company and some season holders I was able to go to a Maple Leaf game. I tried to go to the ACC as much as possible but can't go to every game. That's why Leaf game's will always sell out no matter what because companies owned the licenses and can write off the purchase.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #7
TheRedeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Good Luck Redeemer:

We don't even have $400 tickets anywhere in our Arena, wow. Our top ticket is $225. I recently purchased tickets for some friends behind our visitors bench (Maple Leaf fans) for $140 each.

But I guess you are in NY and we are in NC. Go Canes.

Let me know if you're ever in Raleigh, I'd be glad to give you my two seats for a game at the Loudest House in the NHL..
If I am ever in the arena I'll give you a shout.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:50 AM   #8
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedeemer View Post
Sadly I agree 100% with your statement, most my childhood could never go to a game... Wasn't till I meet, you guess it, a large company and some season holders I was able to go to a Maple Leaf game. I tried to go to the ACC as much as possible but can't go to every game. That's why Leaf game's will always sell out no matter what because companies owned the licenses and can write off the purchase.
Well why wouldn't they? You guys continuously back a dead horse. Aside of the Pat Burns era, has anything changed in the past 20 years?
Old 12-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #9
TheRedeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Well why wouldn't they? You guys continuously back a dead horse. Aside of the Pat Burns era, has anything changed in the past 20 years?
Well I speak for myself, I am just a DIE HARD Leaf Fan, maybe a foolish one, but I will always support the team no matter what. Anyway the tickets are sold to a huge Islanders fan, thanks everyone.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #10
CROOPS34

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metalic 2SS/RS
C'mon Hyllton... How can you blame us for being fans of a team that is struggeling? I mean, did you stop cheering for the Sens after the Leafs (the dead horse) knocked them out of the playoffs EVERY TIME they met? lol... It seems every time we have dialog between the two of us it's the same arguments..
CROOPS34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leaf nation, leafs, tml, toronto