Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-15-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
Milkdudd

Drives: Saturn XR V6
Best way to search for specific model

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. When I search for a Camaro on the GM website it only gives me a few of examples from the closest dealers. Is there a way to do a wider search? Maybe my computer needs the history or cookies deleted? (looking for 2014 1SS, manual, non RS, 1LE preferred). I don't want to do a dealer transfer, I want to look at the car in person before buying. Also, I wish I could search among cars that are in route to dealers or will be soon. Thanks.
Milkdudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:23 PM   #2
RazorLED

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE
Use www.autotrader.com

You can narrow your search down as much as you want and then use keywords like one 1LE
RazorLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #3
Milkdudd

Drives: Saturn XR V6
Is the camaro order window for 2014 still open? If so I would hurry up and order.
Milkdudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkdudd View Post
Forgive me if this is a dumb question. When I search for a Camaro on the GM website it only gives me a few of examples from the closest dealers. Is there a way to do a wider search? Maybe my computer needs the history or cookies deleted? (looking for 2014 1SS, manual, non RS, 1LE preferred). I don't want to do a dealer transfer, I want to look at the car in person before buying. Also, I wish I could search among cars that are in route to dealers or will be soon. Thanks.
Are you using the dealer locator? You can punch in any zip code and it gives you all dealers in that area plus you can look at the window sticker.