Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #15
Rideskinz

Drives: SS, ZL1, V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtoolman24 View Post
I bought it from a guy off this forum, at the time they didnt have a release date for the new bumper and I thought they were going to be the same except it being fiberglass and plastic. Ya if I knew how bad it was I would have waited or just went with another bumper from someone else. And yes the bumper was in a unopened box and never installed, it was straight from rideskinz and sitting in the box. I just got around to trying to install it. Waiting to hear back from Rideskinz, waiting to see what kind of company they really are
I think this is a case of doing some research and asking some questions to the right people. I really wish I could collect all of the old fiberglass bumpers and exchange all of them for the new Aggressor 2, but that would require a huge loss of money. Anyway, I just PM'd you about some of the details. Thanks!
Rideskinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #16
Rideskinz

Drives: SS, ZL1, V6
Here are some pics of the new Aggressor 2 bumper installed on a customer's car:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ight=rideskinz
Rideskinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #17
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
I bought it from a guy off this forum, at the time they didnt have a release date for the new bumper and I thought they were going to be the same except it being fiberglass and plastic. Ya if I knew how bad it was I would have waited or just went with another bumper from someone else. And yes the bumper was in a unopened box and never installed, it was straight from rideskinz and sitting in the box. I just got around to trying to install it. Waiting to hear back from Rideskinz, waiting to see what kind of company they really are
I hate to tell you, but I think you're out of luck since you bought it from another forum member and not a retailer. They have no idea what the other person did to it before they sold it to you. I would be more pissed at the member than the vendor at this point.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #18
zkdreads

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
im still lost to that you bought it used. complain on here, get the shop to do ALL this extra work to make it fit and you do all this BEFORE you actually talk to the vendor. AT LEAST let them try to fix the issue before complaining.
zkdreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #19
timtoolman24

Drives: 2012 LS3 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdreads View Post
im still lost to that you bought it used. complain on here, get the shop to do ALL this extra work to make it fit and you do all this BEFORE you actually talk to the vendor. AT LEAST let them try to fix the issue before complaining.
Lets get this straight, I am talking to vendor and no I'm not mad at person I bought it from because it was in a unopened box directly from them Not even touched! So it wasnt USED. And yes the shop is my buddy and before I complained we tried and worked to make it work, but the bumper is so off, it will never be perfect, which sorry I need! An yes I know I may be screwed but I'm sure we will work something out, if not o well my loss! An ya maybe I should have waited and talked to them first but like I said I was highly dissappointed in the quality of the bumper.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #20
SS Cat

Drives: '10 Black SS/RS M6 491RWHP
Quote:
Ya I'm actually looking at there web site now! But now I'm stuck with this other bumper!
Hey since our cars are already pretty similar, here's what the ACS T4 setup looks like and the quality is top notch. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...&highlight=ACS

Good luck with everything!
l ******** 5 Ch. System Enhancement l Pioneer AVIC Z-110BT l ACS T4 Splitter/Bumper Assembly l ACS T4 Side Rockers l AAC Concept Sidemarkers l PFADT Stage 2 l D2 Forged FMS-02 l Night Fury Cam Package l Stainless Works ZL1 Retro Chambered Catback & 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers l CAI Cold Air Intake l RX Catch Can/Breather l Dyno/Street Tuned by Lethal Racing
SS Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #21
timtoolman24

Drives: 2012 LS3 2SS/RS
For those that have been reading this post, check new post out. Great Company!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314673