Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #15
balonywolf

Drives: 1996 Jeep Cherokee
Send a message via AIM to balonywolf
I think he finished his ADR.
balonywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:57 PM   #16
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
I'm a Christian, I have my Bible based view on homosexuality, but the last thing I do is go around making comments like that; No man knows the mind of God, and that includes you. So please refrain from making ignorant comments that certainly aren't going to enlignten any minds but instead will get more people to make comments like, "see I told you about those (insert faith "Christians").
Old 01-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #17
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
I actually was on the Camaro5 site to get away from that news yesterday, another huge Batman fan here. I actually got to be an extra in Dark Knight movie but it was a scene that none of the main cast were in. I really wanted to check out Heath in costume.

Then I was at the main comic convention that did have everyone except Heath at the special 7 minute film screening. From what we got to see, Heath just made the Joker come to life and to now see Heath gone broke my heart as a fan and as a regular person that hates seeing the young go so early.....

The movie won't be affected but the next movie may be as the Joker wasn't going to die in this 2nd installment. Honestly, I can't think that far cuz this news really still has gotten to me......... RIP Heath. :(

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:03 AM   #18
Urthman
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerScotsman View Post
I'm a Christian, I have my Bible based view on homosexuality, but the last thing I do is go around making comments like that; No man knows the mind of God, and that includes you. So please refrain from making ignorant comments that certainly aren't going to enlignten any minds but instead will get more people to make comments like, "see I told you about those (insert faith "Christians").
I second that.
Urthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #19
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick View Post
It's a shame when any young person dies regardless of the means by which they met that end. Yes, suicide is a sin, if that is what it is, but I believe his judgement is to be made by God; and so I have none of my own..
There isn't compelling evidence that he killed himself on purpose. He might have had some sort of reaction. The autopsy was inconclusive. You can't assume he died by divine will, regardless of how comforting to you it is about the afterlife. God didn't just show up at his house and say, "You're a sinner and I cast you to hell."
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:53 AM   #20
Sick

Drives: Audi TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
There isn't compelling evidence that he killed himself on purpose. He might have had some sort of reaction. The autopsy was inconclusive. You can't assume he died by divine will, regardless of how comforting to you it is about the afterlife. God didn't just show up at his house and say, "You're a sinner and I cast you to hell."
Maybe I wasen't particularly clear. I'm neither sadist nor cynic to wish any sufferage.

I stated "Yes, suicide is a sin, if thats what it is"

Meaning, suicide is a sin - if that were the cause of his death.

There is a high likelyhood that it was an accident. These things are often taken out of context. Bruce Lee died of a brain edema brought by an allergic reaction to a pain reliver. Lee had traces of Marijuana in his system, so everyone thought he was just a druggy, but marijuana was used by many bodybuilders in that time as a means of reducing muscular and skeletal pains and Lee simply drank the leaves with his tea.
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote