Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 04-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Scott and the GM Camaro Team.

I firmly believe that one of the biggest reasons this was such a success was that you all were willing to be here with us.

The buzz generated by you all being in attendance and bring some of the new stuff was a big part of the wow factor that draws people in.

For what it's worth to you all....

I don't have a Camaro if it isn't for you all....
I don't have a web community like camaro5.com if it isn't for the Camaro...
I don't have the Friends I've met here if it isn't for Tran and Camaro5.com...
I don't have an event like Camaro5 Fest if there's no Camaro5.com...
And I would have never gotten to shake your hand, and meet the team, and see first hand how much you are all a part of this car, if you hadn't brought the Camaro back.

As far as I'm concerned, it starts and ends with you all, the camaro faithful, at GM.

You will continue to have my faith. And all of you have now overwhelmingly earned my gratitude and respect.

Sincerely,

Chris
+ google

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
+ google
LOL

We owe everything to Google and Microsoft already, dont we?????

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #17
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
LOL

We owe everything to Google and Microsoft already, dont we?????

Pretty much, lol. I was too lazy to type 100 "0"s, lol.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 04-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #18
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
wow, so google is more than eleventybillion X infinity?????

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #19
RBD

Drives: 2013 SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespymaster View Post
With what Scott & Al did was fantastic to bring back the American Icon "Camaro" it was your personnel touch on your design for "SEMA" that inspired me to transform "REDRUM" as my own.

And it obviously caught Scott's & Al's eyes, cause Al presented me with below award:

And without Camaro5.com I wouldn't have been inspired to make those mods and wouldn't have the opportunity to meet all you wonderful people at the CamaroFest.
Congrats, your is stellar !
RICK
RBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #20
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:

You got me; I'm no good with numbers, except HP and TQ

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 04-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #21
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
You got me; I'm no good with numbers, except HP and TQ

Yeah, Camaro HP and TQ are both eleventybillion X infinity GIANORMOUS !!!

Here is proof:
Old 04-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #22
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Yeah, Camaro HP and TQ are both eleventybillion X infinity GIANORMOUS !!!

Here is proof:
You d@mn right!!!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 04-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #23
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
It was an honor to have you there, made my day.....

Fact of Life:

After Monday and Tuesday
even the calendar reads...
W T F
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #24
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Thank you for everything, The signatures, the updates, and the Camaro! You are awesome!
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #25
Beauwulf

Drives: '10 LT RS A6 & '04 Acura RSX Type S
Thanks to all that helped bring the Camaro back to life! Leadership in any endeavor (let alone the car biz) requires dedication, foresight, and passion of which, I believe you Scott have all in abundance. Thank you for bringing the dream back into my life!

It was an honor and a privilege to meet you and the Camaro "crew"! I haven't had that much fun since I retired from racing!

Chevrolet... still the "Heartbeat of America" and the "Heart Throb" of C5!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #26
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
THANKS FOR THE CAMARO, AND MAKING THE TRIP DOWN SOUTH
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #27
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Well said Scott, with an exclamation point on recognizing Mike Judge (Super60) and the rest of the Oshawa crew. What a super nice group of folks they had in attendance.

I think everyone who traveled in caravans across the country have some new found "lifetime" friends as a result of this event.

There was so much excitement the entire weekend that I totally forgot to sleep.
Can't wait to do it again next month...
Old 04-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #28
mamaro

Drives: '10 IOM 2LT/RS M6
Very thought-provoking--again--Scott!! Thanks for that.

I have not had the privilege of meeting you, but hope to some day. I had planned to make the trip to the Fest with my fellow Oklahomans, but had to cancel, heartbreakingly, when my 90yo dad lost a leg last month to diabetes, and I had to stay close for my mom.

I think back to a year ago--it had been a month since I'd ordered my Camaro, and I was on pins and needles waiting to get past 1100. Bugging my dealer at least every other day, and spending all of my free time on this forum, trying to find some hope that it wouldn't be too long before my car would be built. I found an abundance of information here, and was finally able to track my car's progress. When it FINALLY was unloaded in the railyard in Oklahoma City, I knew it would be a matter of days. Then 2 days later, the railyard was hit by a huge hailstorm. Heartbroken, and on pins and needles for days not knowing if my car had been damaged. It was SO close, yet so far away. It was damaged, but was fortunately one of the few cars in that yard that could be repaired. I still didn't know when I would be able to see her, and the dealer was no help at all. Two weeks later my son-in-law called me at work from his cell phone. He was on the Interstate following a transporter with an IOM Camaro headed south. My dealer didn't know anything, but I got in my car and headed out anyways. I just knew that was my car. Five minutes before I got there, my salesman called me and said it had arrived. When I got there, he was busy, and I was anxious. My husband took my arm and said "Come out here." From the first moment I saw my Camaro I was totally in love.

It's eight months now, and the "perma-grin" gets bigger every day. It has changed my life. On here I have found new friends, people who understand how a 61 year old woman could be in love with her car, and that means the world to me. Every time I see a Camaro on the road, I am in awe, and I honk and wave enthusiastically, even when they don't return the acknowledgement. They are the ones that DON'T understand. This car is amazing, amazingly beautiful, and I can't give you and everyone involved in making this dream come true for me enough thanks.

Thank you thank you thank you. You are all so awesome!! And that includes everyone on this forum.
mamaro is offline   Reply With Quote