Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 05-14-2016, 01:59 PM   #519
Urbs1391

Drives: 2012 45th SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
I'm never in the country and my car has been getting 'one more mod' since August. I think Jerry sold his car and Ray runs up in Houston any more.
Damn, so you're never here to enjoy the maro. Where do you go? I've done a few mods myself, well kind of redid my whole setup. Breaking it in again feeling like a bought a new car. Wish I would have met the others.
Urbs1391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:09 PM   #520
nrr8865

Drives: '10 RJT-2LT/RS & '10 Buick LaCrosse
Tara loves to show her car but doesn't let us know where to meet up. Snapkas been getting crazy so I stopped going. Been hitting the local cars and coffee lately. I prefer to autocross my car and have been hanging out in Houston. At least 2 weekends a month. The local autocross has to much drama.
Back in the day we would just post on here and just meet up somewhere.
nrr8865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 03:17 PM   #521
Urbs1391

Camaro Meetups

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrr8865 View Post
Tara loves to show her car but doesn't let us know where to meet up. Snapkas been getting crazy so I stopped going. Been hitting the local cars and coffee lately. I prefer to autocross my car and have been hanging out in Houston. At least 2 weekends a month. The local autocross has to much drama.
Back in the day we would just post on here and just meet up somewhere.
Totally understand about things getting crazy just about everywhere "Hot-Rods" meet up here in Corpus. I don't mind meeting new people and having a good time, a good time without the show boating, unnecessary burnouts, littering, loitering you know all the stuff we USED to do . As many Camaro in Corpus you'd figure there would be a meet-up every once in a while. I'm not make and model bias, I enjoy all nicely built machines from things that go boom to anything that is not stock regardless of make and models, like the saying goes - Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #522
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbs1391 View Post
Damn, so you're never here to enjoy the maro. Where do you go? I've done a few mods myself, well kind of redid my whole setup. Breaking it in again feeling like a bought a new car. Wish I would have met the others.
Yep never home. Haven't been in the US since the end of Febrary. I will be home this coming weekend for my baby's graduation then gone the following week. Usually I'm n Dubsi. Lots of cool cars there but I do t get to drive. This trip I've been to Egypt and Dingapore twice. Gonna do a quick trip to the Philippines just to say I've been there.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 06:53 AM   #523
Urbs1391

Always out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
Yep never home. Haven't been in the US since the end of Febrary. I will be home this coming weekend for my baby's graduation then gone the following week. Usually I'm n Dubsi. Lots of cool cars there but I do t get to drive. This trip I've been to Egypt and Dingapore twice. Gonna do a quick trip to the Philippines just to say I've been there.
Sucks to know that you always have something either waiting or on hold for you here. I would love to go see all them places you talk about but the truth is the handful of times I've been TDY made me decide to get off the TDY list. I have three boys one of them being almost four months. I get to take my two others on cruises and Snapkas all the time, like this Friday. Think they're also having the Leopard Holiday Inn car show this weekend also. We'll be there. Hope you get a good break sometime so you can put some miles on the Camaro.
Old 07-24-2016, 03:59 PM   #524
STXCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
I've been gone for a while, but it seems like you guys don't hang out anymore? What's going on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
STXCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:09 AM   #525
Urbs1391

Snapka's TIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STXCamaro View Post
I've been gone for a while, but it seems like you guys don't hang out anymore? What's going on?

Snapka's this Friday!! Getting transmission and Clutch work done so I won't have the Camaro out. But will definitely be there one way or another.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:22 PM   #526
STXCamaro

Quote:
Snapka's this Friday!! Getting transmission and Clutch work done so I won't have the Camaro out. But will definitely be there one way or another.

Oh cool. Maybe I'll show up out there. The last time I saw everybody was at A&W. I guess that doesn't happen anymore?

Old 07-28-2016, 05:39 PM   #527
Urbs1391

A&W - Long Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by STXCamaro View Post
Oh cool. Maybe I'll show up out there. The last time I saw everybody was at A&W. I guess that doesn't happen anymore?

It's been quite a while since anyone's met up a A&W. Like anything that's good in Corpus, Someone has to mess it up and then it gets taken away. I don't know of any meets except the usual Snapka's bike/nostalgia nights. I hear that there's Facebook now for meet-ups but unfortunately and by choice I do not have Facebook, or any social media for that matter. Oh wait I do occasionally post a video on YouTube, does that count?
Old 07-30-2016, 04:20 PM   #528
STXCamaro

Quote:
It's been quite a while since anyone's met up a A&W. Like anything that's good in Corpus, Someone has to mess it up and then it gets taken away. I don't know of any meets except the usual Snapka's bike/nostalgia nights. I hear that there's Facebook now for meet-ups but unfortunately and by choice I do not have Facebook, or any social media for that matter. Oh wait I do occasionally post a video on YouTube, does that count?

I'm not sure if youtube counts or not. Lqtms. I'll see what I can find on Facebook. Thanks for the info.