Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #71
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire View Post
I installed my own maggie with 2,000 miles on the car it's got 6,000 now it's all good!!!! It's all about the tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen to that.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #72
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

PICK UP DAY!!!
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
Old 06-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #73
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Very nice work as usual Gary!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #74
World of Wheels

Drives: 2SS Spaceship
Now all you need is some wheels. Looks good though!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #75
Dan@showstopper

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Looks good, I like the color combo. The fenders would flow a little better with black vents IMO.
Dan@showstopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #76
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@showstopper View Post
Looks good, I like the color combo. The fenders would flow a little better with black vents IMO.
Thank you, we thought about that, and decided it would be easier to go black than to go from black to silver, but in person the silver look really looks good. Car is still dirty from driving back in the rain, but when I get her cleaned and waxed I'll post some new shots. I am considering something for the gills maybe a fade to black.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:00 PM   #77
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

A few more pictures, I got the AAC side markers in. I really like this hood, fendors, and striping scheme (pretty cool package), I don't know how to take a picture that shows how good the blue and silver metal flakes that Gary put into the stripes looks.
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2010, 07:20 PM   #78
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
Looking good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orange10s.c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #79
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10s.c. View Post
Looking good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!, She's getting second looks for sure, alot of interest in the hood, fenders, and striping. I know its hard to believe but not everyone is on Camaro5and I get questions.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #80
Gotthat02fire

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
Time for wheels and a blower!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is looking mighty fine!!!!

Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #81
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire View Post
Time for wheels and a blower!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is looking mighty fine!!!!
Thank you, still trying to get that Condo down at Panama City Beach, so when folks come from a long way away to get fenders vented (or cut grass) and have to stay for a while they have a place to stay, then the the Blower, then the wheels, and some more fender vents
Old 07-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #82
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Bump until I can find my pictures with Side Markers, Splash Guards, etc. installed... Missing from my stick
Old 08-12-2010, 02:28 PM   #83
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

"Hurst Equipped" Badge - Still diggin' the led sidemarkers and afterburners.
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #84
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

I was told while I was in the Grocery Store last week that there was a new "Z28" in the parking lot, "... and for this year it looks like they are slotting the fenders and putting a scoop on the hood."