Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

View Poll Results: Top dog model: Z28 or SS?
Z28 59 61.46%
SS 30 31.25%
Other? 7 7.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2008, 02:01 AM   #1
454lsxss

Drives: 07 Scion tC. for now...
What (in your opinon) is the top dog model? poll.

What do you say?
(forgive me if this has already been done.)
454lsxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
More and more evidence shows Z being on top, but I'm still wishing for SS.

*Hands 454lsxss a flame retardant suit*
Old 06-27-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
Muscle Master
SS Lightning

Drives: An SRT8
eh...my vote is for Z28

Quote:
The first rule of modding something that's not American is to not try to compete with modded V8 cars that are American. Really, they can run insane power with little investment. It's not even a fair fight.
Camaro 2SS RS, IBM, White Rally Stripes, custom fuel door: Status: going to the dealer: soon
Muscle Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:19 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Forgiven...Been done quite a few times, but not w/ a poll....I was glad to vote.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:39 AM   #5
454lsxss

Drives: 07 Scion tC. for now...
indeed...

[thanks for the italics]
454lsxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #6
17ac

Drives: none yet
ZL1

When the bogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for the Chevy Camaro.

When pictures of the Chevy Camaro were shown in France, the French surrendered to the Chevy Camaro just to be on the safe side.

Google won't search for Chevy Camaro because it knows you don't find Chevy Camaros. Chevy Camaros find you.

The original title for "Alien vs. Predator" was "Alien vs. Predator vs. Chevy Camaro." It was cancelled in preproduction, because film execs knew no one would pay 9 bucks to see a movie 14 seconds long.
17ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #7
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I heard from insiders at GM's secret underground base that the top dog will have 4000 horsepower with 3600 pound-feet of torque with a government-sponsored top secret engine that will only go in the upcoming Camaro. It will have extendable wings and be able to fly. It will look like the bottom has neons, but those will really be special rockets that help it hover above ground. The flux capacitor will activate at 88 miles per hour so you can go back in time to redo races you lost in previous cars. The active fuel management feature will not be available in the Camaro as it will use a nuclear reactor to power it's overwhelming motor, and it will do 0-60 faster than the NASA space shuttle. The top speed will be 600 miles per hour, and it can teleport using new technology that was stolen from a space-faring civilization from the future. I'm sure I've forgotten something, so feel free to ask questions.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
17ac

Drives: none yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
I heard from insiders at GM's secret underground base that the top dog will have 4000 horsepower with 3600 pound-feet of torque with a government-sponsored top secret engine that will only go in the upcoming Camaro. It will have extendable wings and be able to fly. It will look like the bottom has neons, but those will really be special rockets that help it hover above ground. The flux capacitor will activate at 88 miles per hour so you can go back in time to redo races you lost in previous cars. The active fuel management feature will not be available in the Camaro as it will use a nuclear reactor to power it's overwhelming motor, and it will do 0-60 faster than the NASA space shuttle. The top speed will be 600 miles per hour, and it can teleport using new technology that was stolen from a space-faring civilization from the future. I'm sure I've forgotten something, so feel free to ask questions.
And it'll be called the Camaro 17ac.

When the bogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for the Chevy Camaro.

When pictures of the Chevy Camaro were shown in France, the French surrendered to the Chevy Camaro just to be on the safe side.

Google won't search for Chevy Camaro because it knows you don't find Chevy Camaros. Chevy Camaros find you.

The original title for "Alien vs. Predator" was "Alien vs. Predator vs. Chevy Camaro." It was cancelled in preproduction, because film execs knew no one would pay 9 bucks to see a movie 14 seconds long.
17ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #9
LS9CamaroSS

Drives: Cavalier RS
Sorry i gotta go for the Z and i mean in a historical reference... it was the total package awesome accel, the best handling, and a decent top speed... I'll take the Z over an SS any day... and i hope the Z comes out on top again...
LS9CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #10
discoteka

Drives: Oramac
What would be more badassed then a stripper down, race ready LSA Z28?Just like the old days, even though I was just an uncreated sperm at the time.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #11
SyN

Drives: Future 2010 Camaro
hmm.. I voted Other. for the FACT that I believe someone who works with GM posted on one of the threads saying.. who said it would be a Z28 as top dog if not SS? Which leads me to believe they have something else in mind...

ZL1 maybe?
SyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:47 PM   #12
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
I would probably have a heart attack if GM came out with a 600+ HP ZL1 camaro.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:01 PM   #13
1st Gen Forever
ZL1 #140

Drives: Camaros: 68 SS, 10 2SS/RS, 12 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
I would probably have a heart attack if GM came out with a 600+ HP ZL1 camaro.
Thats what I'm hoping for. Ready to order it now! Might have to lease a new v6 Camaro until I see what actually happens because there's nothing I want more than a 600+ HP ZL1!
1st Gen Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
ZeeTwentyFour
Does not have a Camaro

Drives: 99 silverado Z71/66 Chevelle SS
Send a message via AIM to ZeeTwentyFour
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
Don't forget it also comes with a hoverboard and holder in the trunk!
ZeeTwentyFour is offline   Reply With Quote