Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 05-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Drives: IBM
IPF tuning impressions.

So as you guys mostly know I bought my kit used from a member on c5. The kit came with an IPF tuning module. I called jesse a week before the install to get things started. By the end of the week I had been talking to him with his personal number I thought tht was very over the top and nice. I got my tune done even on a day they were not open but there was a problem the module was not regestiered to my vin. We went back and forth for a few days and jesse found a solution and learned something new in the process. Once the software was in it was so easy and idiot prof to download the tune and install. I have to say I love not having to use a laptop to tune. It gets rid of the chances of it dieing during an install or interrupting the tune. I have been going back and forth with Arno with the tune to perfect it but its almost there and it's been a very easy pleasure working with IPF. There is much more of a torque pull down low now like from 1000-2800 or so before boost starts hitting so I can tell the tune helped there since I was already full bolt on. After that the car gets great pull and the power is just so beautifully linear. The tune seems very ligit and Arno was able to fix and adjust in about a day. I used trifecta before this and the process has much more communication in my opinion. Ill update this when the tune is flawless but for now I'd definatly recommend IPF they know there stuff
IBM camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Glad to hear it!

Sweet car by the way.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #3
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
Arno is the best ! Turn time and attention to detail was fantastic. For my LLT the tune is key.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
Vader2011v6

Drives: 2014 custom blue ZL1
Great news.Arno and Jesse have been great support.Especially when there is not support for the kit yet in my area.